Weekly Questions, Beginning 13/05/2016

If you have good nightmare management I suggest seeking curios and secrets in the FQ. You’ll end up with lots of Whispered Secrets, among other things.

You can send me nightmares if you need.

Don’t pursue the Tiger Keeper route, given your stats. Favours Docks are a solid bet for you though it is rather slow: consider switching to the Docks Connected Pet as well.

At what level of scandal does one get banished to the tomb colonies from court? I assumed it was 8, but find myself there with 4 scandal after assisting the Barbed Wit.

It is 8, but the conclusion of that story takes you there no matter the scandal. Same as loosing a duel to Feducci; you get a lot of menace points, but also get moved to the corresponding menace area. The points you get are to keep you busy in the new area in case you had 0 level.

Ah, thank you. Might be worth a note on the wiki!

It does regarding this option and regarding Feducci as well. As you see, the first information is related to the menace area, but some may miss that part.
If you did something else in the Barbed Wit story and ended up in exile, but not due to Scandal, please share the information so the Wiki page can be updated.
Probably it was missed, but I’m hoping that someone can help with information regarding my question.

Cheers!

The character is only at Seen with a Barbed Wit 4, so this wasn’t the option. In fact, the option I took (Throw the…) does include the warning about the Tomb Colonies. It must have been too early in the morning…
edited by Jermaine Vendredi on 5/20/2016

I’m playing again after a few months interruption and I’m wondering if I missed this year’s De Gustibus?

[quote=Jermaine Vendredi]The character is only at Seen with a Barbed Wit 4, so this wasn’t the option. In fact, the option I took (Throw the…) does include the warning about the Tomb Colonies. It must have been too early in the morning…
edited by Jermaine Vendredi on 5/20/2016[/quote]
Meh, happens, but since you’re there here are some cards that you may find useful:
Tomb-Lion if you’re navigating the Labyrinth
Mourning Candle, but gives 1CP of nightmares
Dreams: The Burial of the Dead

Favours:
A letter from the Comtessa’s Father
Remnants

Myrrh-Scented Rose if you finished it:
A Smuggler scorned
Visit an old friend

Nightmare loss if you want more dreams:
Among the dead(costs 0.5E)
An unexplained disappearance
EDIT: Fixed links
edited by Skinnyman on 5/20/2016

[quote=Calembredaine]I’m playing again after a few months interruption and I’m wondering if I missed this year’s De Gustibus?[/quote]no De Gustibus this year (at least not yet).

FBG have commented that we shouldn’t have specific expectations as to when (or if) it will appear. It’s supposed to appear at unexpected times and irregular intervals.

Thank you :)

What are some of the quicker ways that I could raise my Making Waves in the next 10 hours or so? The best way I know without drawing any specific card is by pushing tier-3 items around in a circle.

I found pushing them to tales of terror, and upgrading them all the way provides a good amount. Steal them from the flit if you need more. Upgrading compromising documents should be good too.
edited by suinicide on 5/20/2016