Weekly Fallen London Questions, 22/01/2024

Here’s this week’s quick questions thread! To start with, here’s a continuing discussion from last week:

It wouldn’t just be harmful to the Bazaar. If I remember correctly, the Bazaar defaulting would involve a liquidation of its assets, such as London. Liquidation here doesn’t just mean selling, but also refers to a literal liquidation, as in turning the city to liquid using Lacre n’ Stuff™️. As you can probably tell, that would be bad for us.

But minting the currency did not lead to liquidation of London. And what was that loophole, I did not catch?

3 Likes

Is there a reliable way to grind dream points for What The Thunder?

I need +2 CP of it and it hadn’t given me even one card for it in 11 hours, so I’m hoping I’ve overlooked something haha!

The Overcapping section of Dreams (Guide) - Fallen London Wiki suggests Cave of the Nadir or a small chance on drinking a flask of Waswood wellspring water. Otherwise the only other option I can see on the Wiki is a single point early on in the Hearts Desire ambition, which clearly isn’t going to be helpful.

2 Likes

Well, tried Nadir and no luck, but thanks! I guess I’ll just have to wait it out! Haha! Push comes to shove I think my votes come back tomorrow, and I should have enough to reset the session and do the opportunity deck option!

1 Like

I’m sure it’s written somewhere here in the forum, but I can’t find it, so i’m asking here: how does one mature a panther kitten to a full grown panther? Thank you in advance.

https://fallenlondon.wiki/wiki/A_Panther's_Progress_(Guide)

Starts with the 20-fate option from using your Parabolan Kitten in your inventory (“Attend to her mewlings”).

2 Likes

well, that’s unfortunate-i have nearly no fate and i dont intend to spend money on buying some. thank you anyway, friend.

How did you think you grew up the panther??

Murgatroyd’s Kitty Kibble?

2 Likes

Oh you are SO funny for that

I Didn’t have an answer I expected, just sorts of a blank space to be filled with the eventual answer, if that makes sense.

1 Like

I mean it was originally a reward for backing a kickstarter campaign with real money, and they announced it to be about FATE like a week ago when it came out, I just was curious how you picked up that you can currently get it but somehow missed the price tag haha!

Well I saw…I think skinnyman and somebody else(can’t remember who)talking about it in a thread(can’t find that conversation, so don’t know which) and thought “well that sounds nice, I should ask how you do that.”

1 Like

Ahh, see, I knew there was a way it made sense :joy:

1 Like

I would like to warn you that, when I’m involved,
it making sense is an unnecessary requirment for doing something.

2 Likes