Weekly access codes

[quote=Shadowhand][li]Also, anyone with Veils Velvet, Reported Locations, Fluke Cores, etc. see any options as well?
edited by Shadowhand on 2/17/2014[/quote]

[/li]I can confirm the Reported Location cannot be sold. Which is quite a shame, because I’d be really tempted to do so, if it gave a unique item like the Master’s blood.[li]

[color=#009900]http://community.failbettergames.com/topic5-forum-rules-please-read.aspx ← no sock puppet accounts[/color]

[color=#009900]
[/color]
[color=#009900] Luke / Polarimini, can you delete one of your accounts, please?[/color]
[color=#009900]
[/color]
[li]

[color=#009900]All is forgiven. A ‘no socks’ rule is much easier to explain and enforce than a ‘no socks used for evil’, is all.[/color][li]

[/li]Bloody hell, does this mean I have to trash my Embassy-certified nevercold brass stocking?[li]

Apparently the Apicus Club snuck aboard our Zubmarine when we set out to see this morning, because we’ve discovered them in the cargo-hold, demanding jade, venge-rats and God knows what else. Could we call upon the great fez-tiger to chase them out?

Well, that wsa somewhat disappointing. I got my deviless, but she’s a pet, not a spouse. I’ll keep working on it.

It seems like there will be an option to marry her at some point…

I need that magnificent diamond, but although I’m pretty sure at least one of my characters has a tiny cavefish, I can’t find the option to sell it. Can’t find my cavefish either, in what part of my inventory should it be?

[quote=Loon]Can’t find my cavefish either, in what part of my inventory should it be?[/quote]It is a curiosity, and in my inventory it resides between my Silent Soul and my Venom-rubies.

I don’t want to give up my River in a Box because I like having it. But I’m less sure about the venge-rat corpse–am I likely to need it for anything else later? (I’m a bit of a hoarder, I’m afraid!)

If I’m not very much mistaken you can acquire these also from the Rat-Catcher in the Pickpockets’ Promenade, by the dozen if you stick for it.

You used to be able to obtain venge-rat corpses with moderate ease on the Pickpocket’s Promenade. I don’t know if they’ve changed that, but I doubt they’ve become irreplaceable.

…As was said before I finished posting. grin
edited by Schefflera on 2/17/2014

Thank you both! I was out of playing for a while and have missed a lot of routes and storylets, I think.

Surely I’m not the only one who suspects that this particular diner’s club has been eating well since the Second…

I can confirm that, despite my best efforts, there is currently no way to feed these lunatics either a Rumourmaster’s Network or an Impossible Theorem.[li]
edited by Dawson on 2/18/2014

I have a Reported Location and no option to sell it to them.

Sorry if this has already been covered but could somebody please enlighten me as to how I might get these codes? I was getting emails with such things during the Mr Sacks celebrations but nothing any other time (beyond the ‘Time Passes’ and informs about various social interactions)

Just go here. The codes are given out there.

Edit: There’s No Veils-Velvet option either.
edited by Sara Hysaro on 2/18/2014

Where do you get these weekly? I’m super new here…

The weekly snippets get sent out using the Echo Bazaar twitter stream: https://twitter.com/echobazaar

When do they post them?