Tournament of Lillies

Anyone need a tournament of mysteries? I’m stuck at that level so would appreciate a challenge! Username - kharzan[li]
edited by kharzan on 7/15/2013

[quote=kharzan]Anyone need a tournament of mysteries? I’m stuck at that level so would appreciate a challenge! Username - kharzan[li]
edited by kharzan on 7/15/2013[/quote][/li][li]
[/li][li]I’m still on Tournament of Blood; I’ll challenge you when I get up to the Mysteries level.

[/li]

Can’t wait!

And I was beaten! Anyone for a tournament of blood? :)

Kharzan – are you aware that so long as you keep accepting challenges from others, you’ll almost certainly lose? The Tournament’s rigged that way.

Edit: the Tournament now functions as expected.
edited by Flyte on 8/1/2013

I don’t think the tournament is rigged so much as bugged - it never used to be like that when I first started playing. My plant was maxed out and I’d lose challenges I issued as often as I won them. Now it just seems to be a done deal that if you issue the challenge then you win, regardless of your plant’s level, which surely isn’t the intention.

Tournament of Mysteries challenges wanted. Preferably with me challenging you, if the challenger does have an advantage :)

Edit: I’ve got my Rosette, so am no longer seeking challenges.
edited by Flyte on 8/7/2013

moy contacts are either higher level or don’t have their plant in fighting shape. I’m happy to be challenged by anyone, and am level 1 right now.

YMMV - I’ve won three out of three accepted challenges in the last week :)

YMMV - I’ve won three out of three accepted challenges in the last week :)[/quote]

Congrats! That would be because shortly after I posted my message, the devs fixed the bug so the tournament is fair again, hurrah. :)

[li]

I am accepting all invites to a contest of cunning :)

Edit: It might help if I linked my profile :D http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Galanodel

Edit: Back to Cunning.[li]
edited by Galanodel1 on 8/21/2013

Could use someone for a Contest of Strength. Thanks!

Looking for an opponent in a Contest of Mysteries. The way things have been going recently, you will probably have a free ticket to the next stage. :)

I’m new to the tournament of lillies but I would be interested in playing since I’ve been raising the bloody plant for awhile. Any other newbies to the tournament care to send me an invite or challenge or whatever it is you do?

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/kermitron

Hello, I’m currently at the second stage of the Tournament, would dearly like some challenge.

Update: third stage now, my big thanks to serguma for sending me a challenge! :)
edited by Mikarissa on 9/20/2013

Sadly, I’m too far along to challenge you right now, but I’ll keep you in mind the next time I compete.

I, too, am new to this, and looking for a Contest of Strength.

I am seeking a contest of Cunning. Please feel free to send a challenge: Kermitron

Seeking Contest of Blood!

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/David~Lombard[li]
edited by mblamar on 10/14/2013