Tournament of Lillies

Just won the previous challenge. I would love a Seeking a Contest of Voices. First time. Just to get my first ribbon.

Just lost the previous challenge. I would love a Seeking a Contest of Mysteries. First time. Just to get my first ribbon.

I am currently seeking a Contest of Strength to get this lily train rolling. My main (and only for that matter) is http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/profile/ReusedNPC. Come on, show me what your plant has got! I’ve got my dukes up! Not that it matters…

Edit: Well, I discovered the &quotsuggest a contact&quot button. As it turns out, I won!
edited by ReusedNPC on 6/12/2017

I would love a Seeking a Contest of Mysteries. First time. Just to get my first ribbon.
Please help.

Just won the previous challenge. I would love a Seeking a Contest of Voices. First time. Just to get my first ribbon. Please help. Hope I have luck and win this time this contest.

I’m also looking to start the Tournament current seeking a Challenge of Strength.
Profile at
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/DrLight
edited by DrLight on 6/22/2017

A first time contestant looking for someone to challenge in a contest of strenght

Mr. Secrets is seeking a Contest of Mysteries and has no such contacts available.

I’m at a contest of cunning and currently lack competitors at this level.

ust won the previous challenge. I would love a Seeking a Contest of Voices. First time. Just to get my first ribbon. Please help. Hope I have luck and win this time this contest.

I would love a Seeking a Contest of Mysteries. First time. Just to get my first ribbon. Please have mercy on me.
Please help.

Thanks.I would love a Seeking a Contest of Voices.First time. Just to get my first ribbon. Please have mercy on me.
Please help.
Always it seems that I loose here. never won. What I do wrong that I don’t win?
edited by Tofan Bogdan on 7/6/2017
edited by Tofan Bogdan on 7/6/2017

Thanks.I would love a Seeking a Contest of Beauty.First time. Just to get my first ribbon. Please have mercy on me.
Please help.

[quote=Tofan Bogdan]Thanks.I would love a Seeking a Contest of Beauty.First time. Just to get my first ribbon. Please have mercy on me.
Please help.[/quote]
It’s just RNG, mate!
My first ribbon took about 4 months and 123 fights while the second was done in 38 fights which spanned across 16 days.
Keep doing them even if you lose, but try to keep your plant in your latest &quotbatch&quot so it won’t cost you a lot to increase it’s CP loss. From what I saw, having max level doesn’t help a lot. Probably more RNG or maybe the importance of the level of the plants is to small.

I am now seeking a Contest of Strength.

Ive got my first Cryptobotanical Champion. Thanks for the help. Right now seeking a Contest of Strength.

Won. Thanks . Seeking a Contest of Cunning now.

Won thanks. Seeking a Contest of Blood now.

So despite playing for ten thousand years I’ve never actually managed to snag myself a rosette, and I would dearly like to correct this oversight, so please one and all do send me a challenge whenever you’re able. I am currently seeking a contest of voices!

Have plant, will challenge. Hit me up!