Tournament of Lillies

Back again to the Contest of Strength…always accepting challenges.

I’m always looking for plant battles. I’m currently at the Contest of Voices. I’ll keep my competing level on my scrapbook. Anyone interested, please hit me up.

I am currently looking for The contest of mysteries. My username is “minecreatr”

Currently needing a contest of blood. Any takers?

I’ve just started so looking for Contest of Strength

I’m looking for Contest of Strength too! :D

I’m out of actions right now, but my main, cathyr19355, seeks a Contest of Blood too! Feel free to send me an invite.

I’ll keep my contest level on my mantelpiece, so challenge away!

Alternatively, if someone wants to exchange cards, I’ll send you a challenge whenever I see we’re at the same level.

Finally a high enough level. Im Seeking a Contest of Blood. Please if someone can help. First time.

I’ve been knocked down to the Contest of Cunning yet again. My plant is ready and eager, so send a challenge my way.

I really want that ribbon for my mantle. Currently seeking an opponent in a contest of Beauty.

I would love a Seeking a Contest of Mysteries. First time. Just to get my first ribbon.

Unfortunate i’ve lost a fight and now seeking a Contest of Blood. First time and would love to get my first ribbon. Thanks.

Just won the previous chalange. I would love a Seeking a Contest of Mysteries. First time. Just to get my first ribbon.

I am ready and eager to accept challenges as well. I am currently seeking challengers in a Contest of Cunning.

My main is seeking a Contest of Blood.

Just won the previous challenge. I would love a Seeking a Contest of Voices. First time. Just to get my first ribbon.

Someone fight me, I know I’m beautier than you. Contest of Beauty, Of course.

Woah, talk about a losing streak. Hit me with whatever you got, I’m on the warpath now.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/hellaGummy
edited by hellaGumshoe on 6/9/2017

Just lost the previous challenge. I would love a Seeking a Contest of Mysteries. First time. Just to get my first ribbon.

My main is currently Seeking a Contest of Voices.