Tournament of Lillies

Contest of beauty anyone?
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Mr%20Grim

Seeking a contest of blood, for any takers.

I would be quite inclined to pit my botanical friend against another in a contest of cunning

I seek a contest of strength, any takers?

Edit: I now seek a contest of cunning. Up for a bout anyone?
edited by ExceptionallyDelicious on 8/4/2016

Would anyone care to challenge me to a Contest of Mysteries?
edited by Shardonyx on 8/9/2016
edited by Shardonyx on 8/19/2016

New to the tournament - anyone looking for a contest of strength?

Cunning

My plant has the best voice of all and I’ll fight any of you bastards for it!

…please

Blooooood!

Now seeking a contest of mysteries. Spooky!

I’ve been thrashed. Seeking some cunning opponents

I’m now after a contest of blood.

EDIT: Decided to check and saw that the requirements for levels 12+ are much cheaper and I’ll postpone my tournament participation. Sorry for any problems created!
edited by Skinnyman on 9/1/2016

Okay, I’m now seeking a contest of beauty. Come on, who’s got the prettiest lily?

Seeking a Contest of Cunning. My Plant is level 13, which is about the point you’d think the landlord would really notice.

I’d prefer an approximately-matched opponent, because I’m trying to work out how chance-dependent success is. Tell me your level in the invitation Message, and I will accept regardless of whether it’s higher or lower than mine.

When my Plant has been proven a dunce/prodigy, I will update this message with the result, but not the name of my opponent. This way, those of us who don’t mind disclosing plant level could build up some info on how chance-dependent plant duels are, something I’ve been unable to discover anywhere.

I’m 1 CP away from tournament eligibility. Are you still available?
[/quote]

Edit: Got thrashed in cunning, looking for Strength again.
edited by Ketchua on 8/31/2016

I’m 1 CP away from tournament eligibility. Are you still available?
[/quote]

If you still haven’t found a sparring partner, I’ve just entered the tournament and am looking for someone to do Strength with/against.
edited by Ketchua on 8/27/2016[/quote]

I’m new to the tournament as well, looking for a contest of strength!

I’m seeking a Contest of Blood again, and whatever else when I inevitably lose that one - basically, I’m taking on any and all challengers. :P

@Ketchua and Zinfandel Quid
Sorry for the late reply, but I was very busy these days and, to be honest, I forgot about my plant until I received another card. I’ll postpone my participation as the 12+ level cards are way cheaper.
I’ll come back when I will really be ready to destroy some plants; mine as well!

And I’m back at Cunning.

Basically, just add me and send a contest when you see my name in the list, regardless of where I am in the contests.