Tournament of Lillies

Seeking an opponent for a Contest of Mysteries

I would love more challengers! I’m up to a Contest of Voices.
edited by jillyroo on 9/9/2015
edited by jillyroo on 9/12/2015
edited by jillyroo on 9/13/2015

Seeking a Contest of Voices

I have just started the tournament and welcome all as I’m sure my plant will give you all a damned good thrashing…if it knows what it is good for it that is.

Seeking an opponent for a Contest of Strength. Low-level Attending, please - I don’t want to get pwned so soon. (Wait, does the Attending level decide who wins the battle? If not, what does?)

Random chance determines who wins. High Attending increases your chances, but you could still win against someone with maxed Attending if you are lucky.

This hasn’t been a good week. I’m now all the way down to Contest of Strength.
edited by finitehp on 9/14/2015
edited by finitehp on 9/14/2015
edited by finitehp on 9/17/2015

I would like to lose a match. I am at a contest of strength, with an attending quality of 19.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/suinicide
edited by suinicide on 9/13/2015

Now seeking a Contest of Cunning. (Selected the one contact I have who was doing a Contest of Strength and somehow beat them with Attending 9.)

Now seeking a contest of Voices again, thank you all !

I have finally reached level 10 and received an offer to participate in this tournament. I am a newbie having never introduced my plant to another.

Looking for a contest of strength.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/ReneeRavensblood

also available for various social actions

EDIT: Now looking for a contest of Cunning thanks to Armand FitzGrendal
edited by ReneeRavensblood on 9/13/2015

I just got started, and am looking for anyone who wants a contest of strength. I am also open to other social actions that won’t lower my making waves. My name is Rex Banner.

Edit: now seeking a contest of blood after a lucky duel.
edited by Rex Banner on 9/13/2015
edited by Rex Banner on 9/16/2015

I recently achieved ‘attending to the needs of a singular plant 10’ and am seeking a contest of strength if anyone is interested.

Edit: Now looking for a contest of cunning!
edited by unusualdemoness on 9/15/2015

Looking for a Contest of Blood… I found someone earlier in the thread who was too, but alas, he’s apparently moved on since then - whether up or down.

EDIT: …aaaaand I’m looking for a Contest of Cunning. Again. I’ve never seen a plant drink so swiftly before… ah well.
edited by BlakeTheDrake on 9/29/2015

Ripped out my plant. Tired of wasting actions on the accursed thing.

Dearest Fallen Citizens.
Are you interested in Contest of Mysteries? My Lilly would love to play with yours…

With love,
your friend and fellow citizen,
Bela-Talbot
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Bela-Talbot

I don’t know what list I appear on, but DON’T send me tournament invites, thank you!

I seek a Contest of Mysteries… again. sigh I was on a roll until I met Dr. Moore’s plant. That thing is not to be taken lightly!

Contest of strength, anyone? Anyone at all?

i am free to participate in the tournament as long as my plant is in my mantle piece, a contest of strength at the time of writing

My plant is currently seeking a tournament of blood, although that is obviously subject to rapid change. If you’re able to challenge me I will accept your request.