The starveling cat! The starveling cat!

I’ll never refuse to offer shelter to the most hungry of the felines! :)

I’ll never refuse to offer shelter to the most hungry of the felines! :)[/quote]

You should have an offer to take ownership of the cat in your messages.

Vermillion would be very grateful for a Starveling Cat either on loan or permanently to increase Unaccountably Peckish. Many thanks! I will try to repay you within reason.

Always more than happy to accommodate these little fur (bone) balls! As the name says, I’m safe from being eaten! :D

I am currently looking for a Starveling Cat.
Would be happy to exchange it for a Boxed Cat or a small gift. If you are interested — please do let me know.

I had a dream about one of them Starveling Cats. It was gnawing on my stomach, and the more it ate, the hungrier I got. I want to eat one of the little furballs before they can eat me, but my old rival from the Surface thinks it’s funny to send Sorrow-Spiders instead. Cow.

If anyone has one they can smuggle across, I’ll send you something in return. Or help with menaces when you need it.
Won’t even go through your pockets when you’re all tucked up in bed, promise.

My alt is in need for one Starveling kitty. Anyone who would like to help her on her way to inevitable demise?

I believe I have one but need to check – this is your alt’s demise we speak of, I trust, and not that of the innocent feline?!

That’s right, I solemnly swear nothing will happen to that lovely being! (I was unable to accept the request earlier, it tells me you are somewhere else?)

Yes, investigating something in Watchmaker’s Hill. But I see Lana and Fluffy are now in the process of becoming acquainted. (Tee-hee!)

I’d happily accept any cats, panther babies, cat boxes, spider boxes, bird boxes, or gift boxes. Most other requests as well, really.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Revival%20Lake

The Lady of Lemons would like a Starveling cat. Well, a lot of Starveling Cats.

Upd: done
Would gladly pass my cat to anyone who doesn’t have one and seeks/ wants to seek. http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/incerteza
edited by incerteza on 10/10/2017

If you still have your prickly feline, I’d like her assistance for a trip North (for Tenterhook, link below).
edited by earthbourn on 10/9/2017

Speaking of cats, I have four of them taking over my house. Message me in game if you would like to help these cats conquer more houses.

My eyes are drawn inexorably Northwards. I would value a feline travelling companion (psychotic or not), if anyone would like a break from their pet to refurnish their apartment?

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/The%20London%20Man

Thanks
edited by TheLondonMan on 11/16/2017

TheLondonMan, a cat has been sent courtesy of myself, via an Urchin messenger. Do please tip said urchin extra, if it is within your means, as whilst the contents were clearly stated, I am not certain the Urchin had ever encountered one of those mangy beasts before.

The Seeker has a dozen of them, but is stuck on an isle for a little bit. Once they return, if others seek wretched beasts…well, they will be no use NORTH.

Many thanks, Harjavaldar - the cat arrived safely; more than can be said for the Urchin. I bandaged him as well as I was able and am sure that he will heal completely in a month or so.

As noted, the Seeker known as John will soon depart South, before going NORTH, a journey from which they will not return.

Thus, a dozen of the wretched creatures are available, for any that seek one of these beasts.
As tempting as it is to make them be stuck down a well, I suspect they can do more harm within London.

Congratulations on your quest, my delicious!
If no one will offer themselves to take care of these misunderstood creatures, I’m sure they’ll fit in very well with the other felines that I have.