The starveling cat! The starveling cat!

If you’ve still got it, Cecil 2 would be more than willing to take if off your hands.[/quote]

Hi, i’ve just sent it.

eleri5
edited by eleri5 on 11/23/2014[/quote]

Many thank for you.

Will send a boxed cat to whoever sends me one first.
(and if I get a second one before I come back here to say it’s done, I’ll keep the name in mind for my next parcel)

Edit: sent to Chozo
Edit2: sent to kisui
Edit3: And now I owe Sizak a cat
Edit4: I owe two more cats, now, so I’ll have a hard time reciprocating more. I shall consider additional cats lovely gifts ;-)
edited by Aaron Morellius on 12/25/2014

If. People are looking to find a home for a cat box or four, I’m still open to accept any and all! The more the merrier at my Starveling Cat Cafe!

(I currently have 39 Starveling Cats, if you’re alright with sending your cat boxes to me)
Edit: I made this post due to the access code
edited by Cecil on 12/7/2014
edited by Cecil on 1/8/2015

My home is open to nursery rhyme felines!

My humble abode is always welcoming to those in need of shelter, be they walking on two legs or four.

I have been absent from Fallen London for a long time, but was lured back by my recent rounds of Zee-Captaining. I note that I am lacking Starveling Cats to finish getting Stained. Please assist?

Also looking for a Starveling Cat if anyone has one available!

Edit: got one, thank you!
edited by typicalAcademic on 1/14/2015

SMEN is currently on hiatus, so you won’t be able to stain it now. That doesn’t mean it’s not a good idea to get a cat, though =)

Any chance this thread is still active and someone could pass a cat along to me?

Take it with my best wishes, good sir. You. Shall. Need. Them.

The Starveling Cat! The Starveling Cat! I have 77 of them now, and still more than that…

I would be grateful if anyone could add to my menagerie of beasts.
Many Thanks
Atrak.
edited by Atrak on 2/10/2015

EDIT: Boxed cat is gone. Almost miss the muffled meows every now and then…
edited by Songyu on 2/12/2015

AARGH! There is a chittering shriek of rage, and a sorrow-spider launches itself from the remnants of the box! You stagger about the room, trying desperately to tug it free from your hair, while its mandibles snap and its legs dig into your scalp. Finally you cut it free and stamp it into green goo. You have sustained considerable damage both to your scalp and your dignity.

Would appreciate it if people sent one or two box-entombed felines my way- I have already randomly received one that i’m willing to pass on. Hoping to get a Midnight Matriarch or a Starveling Cat, but I’d appreciate any boxen you send my way.
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/amethystcat
edited by amethystcat on 2/15/2015
edited by amethystcat on 2/15/2015

Enjoy!

I’ve always been fond of kittens!

I, myself, would dearly love to take a starveling cat off of someone’s hands. A hit to persuasion it may be, but the roleplaying value…

I would, of course, return the favor in any reasonable way.

Also, I wouldn’t mind trading favors with somene for a Starveling Stole (can you actually wear it? That would be so cool). Again, happy to repay in any way fair.

I have insufficient fate to reciprocate with a similar gift, but enough echoes for one or two lesser gifts and will happily assist with reducing scandal, and any other such tasks.

My account is, well, Octavia Crowe. Send me a message in game or here. We’ll work out a trade!
edited by OctaviaCrowe on 2/18/2015

Oooh, I just got a boxed cat. Anyone have one and want to swap?

And the cat is swapped. Alas, nothing but a secret!
edited by OctaviaCrowe on 2/19/2015

Boxed cat! Boxed cat to give away!
Come forward now and recieve a boxed cat from me!
under his breath Or at least, I think it’s a cat…
Just put a private message into my inbox at the Forum entrance
and the first one to do so will recieve the boxed cat!