The starveling cat! The starveling cat!

Thank you very much! It’s… Well, my hand may take some time to recover from that, but so far it looks to be a dear.

I’d also like to say thank you, Ms. Litha Braun. :D

I am also willing to participate in this exchange of parcels and cats. Perhaps notices of happy receivers no longer seeking such could be removed for easier reading? I can be reached at the name below.

~MF
A Lady seeking an inconsistent companion

(Am attempting to send a box and the name is not showing up in the list. Do we have to be following each other?)
edited by MaurnaFrost on 12/21/2011

I seem to be the ‘lucky’ owner of a spare starveling cat.

I’ll give it away, more or less at random, to someone who posts an entertaining response in this thread. Make sure to put “Gimme kitty!” at the end of your message so I know you’re interested in the cat.

Please let me give it away. The things it’s doing to my Persian rug.

I’m sorry for your Persian rug.

As I am one who seeks the Name, I would also like a Starveling Cat or five. My Twitter account is @littlethe.

glances around furtively I hear this place may safe enough to place… particular requests. Requests that, shall we say, certain notable and upright citizens, hooded citizens, of uncertain origin, would be better of not hearing. Or at least, we would be better off in their remaining… ignorant. The symbols burn like acid, blind like fire, and yet I cannot scribe more than six… what lacks is a familiar, I am sure of it. A felicis domesticus, touched by the hunger, skirted by the Secret. If any are willing to part with such, or packages such as might contain the same, my research… nay, the very Truth itself… may finally be discovered! I can offer packages in return, or assistance with matters of troubling dreams (that Hack Shlomo knows nothing of what he purports…). Best send such to my quarters at the Embassy, @Factamore… I’m sure the Bazaar Chambers are watched, but I dare not break the lease now. Many thanks, and please follow our progress in the Ventris Borealis, Fallen London’s most noted paper dedicated to the Secret. And, I know it bears no repeating, but… we never met.

@Factamore

I’ve been a rather avid collector of cats, catching them in the alleyways by the dozens, wrestling leopards, and recently purchasing a tiger of my own. However, there’s a particular feline I still seek, one that I think can help me conduct some experiments regarding my soul…

If you’ve got an extra cat, @dinodude98

I would be willing to take in a Starveling Cat, should someone like to send one my way.

I’m reachable as @MeadAndScience in-game

My Lodgings are overrun win Vermin! I think it would be best to feed a starveling cat some rats, no?
Here’s my profile? I don’t remember how you add people so you can send me – I mean so I can feed your cats.
http://echobazaar.failbettergames.com/Profile/Lord%20Arsenic

I’m looking for a starveling cat as well if anyone wants to send me boxes or cats.

Echo Bazaar: George B
Twitter: @smokygeorge

the starveling cat! the starveling cat! I’d like one, can you help me with that?

I might be looking for another Starveling Kittie or two. I’ve heard that a bad decision of mine will require three along the way, and I like to be prepared.

I’m quite happy to trade boxes with anyone else who is looking.
edited by T.W.O. Chandler on 12/23/2011

I need a starveling cat as well. I’m @followmyvoice on Twitter… I’ve gone through and added a few of the people on here who appear to still be looking for one!

The Starveling Cat ! The Starveling Cat! Ran off with my soul and I need it back!
(If you happen to have any unwanted starvelings, I’d be happy to take them away. @lemurcatta on Twitter )

Lemurcatta, the thought is appreciated but I already have a cat now. Though, both presents you sent merely had appalling secrets.

If you wish to be receive parcels you must provide a calling card with your contact information via the birds that tweet (twitter) or the books of face (facebook). We can not send you parcels based on your forum or echobazaar profile name alone.

Sending and receiving parcels requires one to be using the same service. It is quite noticeable that The Books of Face are used less frequently and this way they may find each other more easily. I have also removed the names of those who did not provide any contact information, this is not meant as an insult; the list is quite long and we have no way to reach you.
Before you send a parcel off to a new contact, we recommend that you contact them at least once (using your messanger service or a private message here on the forums) to make sure they aren’t out to zee, at the shroom races, temporarily with the boatman, or otherwise indisposed (say, without access to the internet or not currently playing).

Listing key: Name (@twitter, Facebook)

The Book of Faces
G. Augustus Gourmandghast ( ,casperhavoc)
Malgorath ( ,Philip Kaiser-Parlette)
SmallFish ( ,Jonne Kolima)
Howard Jackson ( ,Howard Jackson)
Dawson ( ,Nik Freed)
ApolloFireweaver ( ,Myke Harryson)
RageBox Alice ( ,Ragebox Alice)
Byron Salisbury ( , Bob Bonsall)
Branden Linton ( , branden.linton)

The Birds that Tweet
MeadAnneSciencera (@MeadAndScience)
tofudragon7 (@dinodude98)
M.Factamore (@Factamore)
Devoted_pupa (@devoted_pupa)
sistermelanie (@sistermelanie)
aerineth (@aerineth)
Rune Hofseth (@BodhiBloodWave)
lemurcatta (@lemurcatta)
elvor (@elvortel)
TheThirdPolice (@TheThirdPolice)
Little The (@littlethe)
NotThisBrain (@NotThisBrain)
pinstripeowl (@pinstripeowl)
yaseanne (@TheMayKat)
Xiphias Gladius (@IanDavidOsmond)
Michael Omar (@michael_omer)
Lurkazoid (@lurkazoid)
the_antichris (@the_antrichris)
Jacob Elliot (@snakebite262)
Schadrach (@Schadrach)
devilsanclue (@devilsansclue)
Quil (@helenkeeble)
reedybeanz (@reedybeanz)
wordsonplay (@malcolmryan)
Aspeon (@gfilpus)
babelfishwars (@babelfishwars)
MidnightJasper (@MidnightJasper)
colinsapherson (@colinsapherson)
VoxExMachina (@VoxExMachina)
babelfishwars (@babelfishwars)
grassangel (@grassangel)
Keeva (@keevacaereni)
Chaoseed (@Chaoseed)
Malt Jones (@Malt_Jones)
eric_astor (@eric_astor)
eliashelfer (@eliashelfer)
hannah mckay (@sagacioushmckay)
Crayll (@Crayll)
WintersNight (@WintersNight)
Andy Darley (@rand0m)
Scytale (@ThisIsFalse)
Gizmo_2k (@Gizmo_2k)
eradicating (@eradicating)
Nikki “Lalia” (@moxie_rocks)
Leda Arabesque (@tragic_echoes)
TheLetterM (@TheLetterM2)
Malarthi (@Malarthi)
Vrylokar (@Vrylokar)
Cheeseyx (@cheeseyx)
Esterhazy (@jemann75)
salirsalisco (@salirsalisco)
jbh_noise (@jbh_noise) *unconfirmed

johnny platinum (@johnnyplatinum)
Timotheus (@Timotheus) *unconfirmed

Both messaging services, the birds that tweet and the books of face
T.W.O. Chandler (@ThomasChandler1, Thomas Chandler)
Maurna Frost (@Maurna_Frost, MaurnaFrost)

Delicious friends still sending on parcels (I would recommend an exchange of favors or perhaps the occasional batch of rats on a string…)
Proto Omega (@FallenOmega) - is willing to forward parcels and is currently done collecting
dracjr (@dracjr) - is done collecting but is still sending parcels on
smokygeorge (@smokygeorge) - is done collecting but is still sending parcels on
followmyvoice (@followmyvoice) - is done collecting but is still sending on and will open and return cats
TheRyusui (@TheRyusui) - is done collecting but is still sending on parcels

edited by MaurnaFrost on 5/16/2012
edited by MaurnaFrost on 5/28/2012
edited by MaurnaFrost on 6/6/2012

My echo bazaar name is George B and my twitter name is spelt @smokygeorge

Any cats that desire the explorative opportunities available from a decommissioned steamer would find my company most interesting.

I of course do not want these cats for the purposes of a certain Name. Who suggested any such madness?

@TheThirdPolice seeks feline descent into insanity; will provide cravats and medium quality meat for starveling’s entertainment. Names? Names? Why did elvor mention names? I don’t know anything about names the names names. (names.)

(I’ve added you on Twitter, Chandler, in the hopes of sending you a box to trade)
edited by TheThirdPolice on 12/27/2011