The Starveling Cat! The Boxed Cat!

Having recently acquired new lodgings, I find myself in need of boxes. If any of you fine friends have any to share…?

I’m searching for that ferocious companion, the Starveling Cat. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I also have 2 boxes, one of which I will send to Formaldehyde with great sympathy.

EDIT: both sent out. Thank you very much Hark DeGaul, my living room has already been greatly enlivened.
edited by medicy on 12/20/2015
edited by medicy on 12/20/2015

I’ll send a Starveling off to you, medicy.

I have two (yes, two!) hungry beasts looking for good homes (or at least tasty ones). Would any foolish…err…kindhearted soul care to provide?

I would love to adopt a kitty! I promise to take good care of her.

That’s one down! Any other takers? I’ve got one more ravenous beast looking for a good home (to eat).

[quote=DanaKScully]That’s one down! Any other takers? I’ve got one more ravenous beast looking for a good home (to eat).[/quote]If you still need a home for it, my orphans need a pet.

My most gracious thanks to those who have helped me of late. And yet, I still find myself most hungry for boxes. If any others have any to spare…?

Equally, I’m currently seeking to cause a stir amongst my circle of so-called bohemians. The recent fashion leans towards outlandish pets and companions. I think a starveling would suffice. If anyone could help source such a beast I would be most grateful.

Mx. Formaldehyde

I lost my starveling cat to the rats. D–n it all, and I thought loaning it to an alt wouldn’t do any harm. Anyone willing to send me one? I’ll be sure to take good care of it this time.
edited by navchaa on 1/2/2016

I have a boxed cat and am looking to trade again. Send a letter if you’re interested.

Edit: the box was traded off
edited by TeslaWalker on 1/9/2016

Thank you, Gemma Hawley! You were so quick to send the cat, and with a lovely message to boot!

[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]I’m quite new to Fallen London, but I would like to trade with someone.[/color][color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]
[/color]
[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]Edit: Trading with TeslaWalker[/color]
edited by Jazstar on 1/9/2016

I have an box if anyone would be interested

Hello, I am up for a long term trade agreement, if anyone is interested. Or any spare boxes, really.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Max~Black

If anyone would like a Starveling Cat, I just had one jump out of a bundle of oddities I’d very much like to get rid of. The Cat, the bundle is, by its very nature, already gone.

[quote=PageofCups]Hello, I am up for a long term trade agreement, if anyone is interested. Or any spare boxes, really.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Max~Black[/quote]

If you’re still looking for a long term cat trading partner I’d be happy to oblige as I don’t have one yet either.

Hi! I’m afraid I’ve already begun trading boxed cats and surprise gifts with another player. Hopefully someone else will be able to help you soon.
edited by PageofCups on 1/27/2016

I would love to enter a trading arrangement with someone. I have a box ready to send off. My home needs more pets!

I would also love to receive a kitten, if anyone has a spare.

[quote=Harlocke]I would love to enter a trading arrangement with someone. I have a box ready to send off. My home needs more pets!

I would also love to receive a kitten, if anyone has a spare.[/quote]

I’m happy to trade cats, since I have a free box. I can’t promise there’s a kitten inside though.

Hark DeGaul I’ll send you a box so send one my way