The Rat of Glory...

You can only sell it for 10 echoes, so that’s a whole lot of creating and sending, especially since the access codes are only good for about five days.

Well you can still burn the bloody thing for enigmas, in worst case scenario you get 60 echoes for 7 actions?

Speaking of rat, has anyone ever ended up with his ratty candle waking up or is the warning a little snippet for the future and it can be safely stashed in my lodgings?

Though isn’t it the same risk whether you use the rat or send it to someone? The only safe option is to turn it into a Scattering Squad.

Well you can still burn the bloody thing for enigmas, in worst case scenario you get 60 echoes for 7 actions?[/quote]

Duh, sorry; I know where my brain was and it shouldn’t have been commenting here. No, the worst case scenario is you burn the thing and it tries to eat your candles and doesn’t give you any enigmas–that’s the rare success, not the failure! If you had a whole lot of second chances and a very high Watchful (it’s 62% at 262 Watchful), you could still profit nicely, but it’s pretty tiring to contemplate, honestly.

Sadly for science, you cannot send a Rat of Glory to someone who already has one; otherwise it’d be interesting to try and accumulate 7.

I made a few attempts but was unlucky. I wasn’t in a hurry, anyway, and still consider it at least possible that I should succeed that way before reaching the necessary stats to get it from the Relicker. Ah, well. I’m definitely not in a hurry now. I do expect to make further attempts, to ensure that my lacreous needs for Storm Threnodies will be met, but I imagine my potential failure to acquire a Diary would be a very mild disappointment.

Though isn’t it the same risk whether you use the rat or send it to someone? The only safe option is to turn it into a Scattering Squad.[/quote]
Though it may be possible for it to activate on sending, I don’t believe we’ve ever seen it happen.

Has anyone successfully recieved a rat-of-glory? Mine doesn’t seem to be getting through.

I just now successfully received one.

The bug is indeed now fixed. Anyone who lost a Rat should contact support.

The recipient can’t have one.
[li][/quote]
It was a bug, fixed now. I reported it occured to me and they successfully recieved it after i sent the bug report.
[/li]