The Mayor of London

Grenem, should I interpret this as you putting up your candidature? As there have been so many great nominations since I made my poll, I will make a second round in a day or two with the three most successful candidates from the first round and all the new nominations, so you can still join the race!

No thanks: You should interpret this as a highly subtle version of this statemtent:

If I entered the race, I would try to poison at least one candidate with [Bazaar’s sorrow], which is known for exploding your soul in sufficient quantities, so much so that doing more than sniffing it can prove permanently lethal

= name redacted.
edited by Grenem on 6/9/2016

[quote=knguy ]If only this subject received more hype than a certain other one. I greatly welcome the idea of having a mayor and all the influences they may have.

I hope they can maybe influence the Masters a bit… or a lot[/quote]

Perhaps this news is meant to be overshadowed. Perhaps you see more than most.
Perhaps now I see you.

[li]

If any Master should run for Mayor, it had to be Mr. Chimes. Otherwise, you will never stop the bickering between the other Masters.

But Mr Chimes is (probably) ALL of the Masters taking turns! That would just mean MORE bickering!

Has anyone noticed the new posters in the store?
We have the candidates!

Wheelchair, so very likely that’s the Jovial Contrarian.

[color=#0066ff]Move along, move along, nothing to see here ;)[/color]

@Zero: Actually, no. I see only the Sunless Sea posters in the store, whether EU or US branch.

– Mal

Little Bobby Tables strikes again!
(In other news, I think I found Robert - I mean, Mr Eaten’s name. :-p )

[quote=malthaussen]@Zero: Actually, no. I see only the Sunless Sea posters in the store, whether EU or US branch.

– Mal[/quote]

It’s entirely possible they were added to the store prematurely, and have since been removed. (at least until the reveal is meant to happen)

It’s already been confirmed in Fallen Swindon that Mr Eaten’s name is actually ‘Gerald’. And since Fallen Swindon was made by Richard Cobbett (who also writes for FBG) I choose to see Fallen Swindon as (semi) canon. :-)

Wait, what did the posters look like?

Alas, our candidates all appear demonstrably human (or at least pretending to be.) Not a cat or a sun in sight! What a world we live in.

I’m part cat thanks to the shapeling arts ;-)