THE IRRIGO DEATHBOX CHALLENGE (Episode 2 NOW OUT!)

I can’t believe i missed all of this

Why is the blonde guy the curviest person in the box??? (The host is very hot btw)

[quote=Koh Kai Ying]I can’t believe i missed all of this

Why is the blonde guy the curviest person in the box??? (The host is very hot btw)[/quote]

Why wouldn’t the blonde guy be the curviest person in the box? It’s natural!

flexes seductively

flexes seductively[/quote]
I’m still jealous of you having bigger tits than me.

[li]

Why must you torture me?

Ahem. Testing.

WELCOME BACK to THE BESTEST IRRIGO DEATHBOX CHALLENGE, Surfacers! I am your host for this ESPECIAL AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION SESSION, MIRUMBY PLENTY! (I AM GOING TO ELECTROCUTE ALL OF YOU WHO SENT IN COMPLAINTS ABOUT &quotGENERAL&quot INDIVERSITY TO THE WHITE. MIRANDA DOESN’T EVEN HAVE THE BUDGET TO PAY ME FOR OVERTIME.)

This season has been most memorable; and we couldn’t have done it without you, the audience! Which is why this time, YOU will decide the NEXT TWIST in our GREAT GAME!

Behind me is two ARTIFACTS of SURFACE WONDERS, so marvelous that even SALT IS TEMPTED for some occasional downtime of BRIMSTONE & BLIZZARD!

To my left is the FORGE OF FLESH. Too low on the Chain? No one cares about you? Give your self a burn with the FORGE OF FLESH, and the rest of the Great Chain shall SALIVATE OVER YOU!

To my right is the AVID CREAMERY. Night is cold, White is cold, NORTH is cold. See what I am getting at? No matter where you stand, we all likes to be cold. And the AVID CREAMERY can turn ANYTHING into a cold dream!

We need your votes, citizens! Which of these marvels should be introduced to the IRRIGOBOX?
The first to get four votes wins! No votes from the contestants, please! MIRUMBY knows!

HELP ME
edited by Estelle Knoht on 6/23/2016

Again, the PRODIGIOUS CONTESTANTS have to face UNBELIEVABLE CHALLENGES in form of these DEVIOUS MECHANISMS! The only REASONABLE BEHAVIOR would be to choose the LESSER of TWO EVILS, the FORGE OF FLESH.
Vote FOF™.

Don’t let me or Morkan get flabby, choose the forge!

Turn everything into a cold dream.

You two will be fine with your smuggled drinks.

I embrace the cold with open arms, and so should all the inhabitants of the Irrigo Deathbox.

The Avid Creamery!

Just in case Robin’s vote doesn’t count, Avid Creamery! Let’s torture the poor souls with sticky fingers they can’t wash.

[quote=Robin Alexander]
Also, lookin’ good, Mirumby ;) How you doing? ;)[/quote]

Mirumby’s on fire I say! :)

Another vote for Avid Creamery just in case!

Ugh, how is the creamery winning by such a large margin?

You already have flesh for eating in the IRRIGOBOX!

Creamy Deliciousness! How could it not win by huge margins?

Trust me, the AVID CREAMERY is a paid DLC and much more potent than the free grill, ergh, FORGE OF FLESH.

DLC, as we all well know, stands for Delightful Little Confectionary. Both devices are perfect for Londoners wishing to spend a summers day basking in the warmth of THE SUN THE SUN THE SUN THE SUN THE SUN THE SUN!
I couldn’t possibly choose between them even if I was allowed to.
edited by Hark DeGaul on 6/23/2016

Update incoming. The AVID CREAMERY has an unexpected effect on two contestants!

Is it death?