THE IRRIGO DEATHBOX CHALLENGE (Episode 2 NOW OUT!)

It sounds more delicious than death Hark.

Maybe you get covered in chocolate iced cream?

Morkan Kassington, because the almost random number generator appears to favor this man.

Welcome back to THE GREAT IRRIGO DEATHBOX CHALLENGE, FOLKS! Mirumby loves you all!
(Miranda is still indisposed)

And THANK YOU for your votes! As a result of your loving attention, the IRRIGOBOX shall experience the cold miracles of AVID CREAMERY…

Now installed for the contestants with MATCHING COLOURS! To ensure PROPER APPRECIATION, the TIGER-BRAND ICEBOXES are promptly evicted from the premises. Our contestants are now LIBERATED from the ENDLESS NIGHTS OF CAUSTIC SOURMILK! But how are they holding up with this FROSTFOUND FREEDOM?

EASTWARDS, most are asleep and longing for escape through Parabola. But of course, the IRRIGOBOX is impenetrable. Daniel is off-screen, making straight for the AVID CREAMERY to sate that UNACCOUNTABLE HUNGER!

Robin has decided to stick around and comment on how inescapable the odors are, even in death. Delmar despairs. It took Call a few moment to process the implication, but she soon follows and seeks solace in a mound of filth.

With both acquaintance lost in despair, Robin turns to Vavakx… and a grudge begins anew.

Meanwhile, Daniel is descending into lunacy, Viric sludge in hand. Their extra-long nose is proving to be a liability as the smells of CREAMY VIRIC and HUMAN REFUSES blend into one UNACCOUNTABLY PUNGENT smells. Rookie mistake, Daniel! Should have got your nose cut at the Chapel of Lights beforehand! Even Cortez has given in to undignified sniggering.

As the LIBERATION OF NIGHT once again attempt to invade the IRRIGOBOX, Cortez takes the opportunity to make a stealth deal with Robin: sabotage Hark by occupying their chair! Hark looks on dejectedly, unaware of the TREACHERY OF NEIGHBORS.

With Robin on their chair unflinching, Hark sulks off and gazes mournfully at the Tiger-Keeper’s face instead.

Vavakx, uncertain about the creamy sludge of unknown colours even beyond the NEATHBOW, looks on to Morkan for guidance. Unfortunate for the Game-Carver, Morkan is deep in dreams.

Call attempts an obscure ELDRITCH RITUAL to call help from the Tiger Keeper. No immediate effects, but what could possibly happens?

On the EAST side, Hark tries to bond with Cortez with good cheer, unaware of their treachery. It soon devolves into falling asleep and faking sleep feet-deep in excrement.

Oh dear! It seems Vavakx has picked the wrong colour to consume, and became swollen and miserable. Hark, ever the comedian, make jokes at her expenses, and Vavakx attempts to retaliate by sucking in their dinner.

Morkan fervently avoids eye contact with Vavakx. A wise decision, considering that he conveniently failed to advise Vavakx on the side effect of overindulgence… and remains unchanged himself. Is it an innocent mistake, or is the Captain a DEVIOUS SNAKE under the skin?

A most amazing accomplishment! Our fan-favorite receives a beatdown from an incorporeal ghost for the many verbal abuses she dished out earlier. If you survive the IRRIGOBOX, Vavakx, MIRIAM PLENTY’S MOST DISTRACTING CARNIVAL would be delighted to have you!

Hark is enthusiastically enchanted by the mysterious colour the AVID CREAMERY produced. It didn’t go well for her when she actually take a sniff.

Even in death, Robin found the AVID CREAMERY irresistible, despite the surrounding fumes. But wait! This creamery belongs to Cortez! Is that postmortem sabotage we are seeing?

Robin quickly go back to his seat with an unfortunately coloured sludge in hand, as if he has never died and is still in running for victory. Cortez rubs their abdomen in confusion, but no further events occur.

The oppressive misery of the IRRIGOBOX lifts a little as Robin acts as a social bridge between the surviving contestants and a dance partner for Delmar. But can he be really trusted? As an aside, Mirumby thinks Delmar is a terrible dancer. Call agrees.

Vavakx once again vents her anger on Robin, enough to perform a variation on her previous performance: getting soaked from a drink thrown by a ghost! It only stoked her fires of rage even further, enough to daze herself and only herself.

As the light of our resident Judgement White illuminate the house, the gentlemen nearby came to a shocking sight. What could possibly terrify a ghost?

Oh dear! It seems that whatever ILLEGAL COLOUR Vavakx has ingested did not go down well with THE PALE WHITE THING IN THE DARKNESS! Under the purifying starlight of the White, Vavakx begins to combust.

Setting grudges and friendships aside, Delmar and Morkan attempt to shield their neighbor from the Judgement’s anger with smoke and mist. Call, recognizing the futility of this act, elects for a big yawn and PRAISE THE WHITE instead. PRAISE THE WHITE, indeed!

But despite the pessimism of Call Now, the MERCIFUL PALE THING IN THE DARKNESS has decided to withdraw their anger! Vavakx survives, and immediately go for another creamy treat made from ILLEGAL COLOURS. Foolhardy, friend!

Uh-oh! Turns out the White isn’t so merciful to repeat offenders! A precise executioner, the White knocks out Delmar with a little ray of light. With only Morkan’s effort, Vavakx is quickly immolated and cleansed by the pitiless light of the great Judgement. PRAISE THE WHITE!

And so comes the end of Vavakx Nonexus, fan-favorite of this season: swollen, beaten up by a ghost, burnt to a crisp twice, her urn in a puddle of urine, once again with only one mourner… and a enemy cheerful at her demises.

The competition is heating up, and both the MVP and LVP are out! Who shall survive from the IRRIGOBOX? Will Miranda returns? That’s all for the day, folks! Mirumby loves you all!

Not Vavakx! Although even her fans must wonder about the DARK PAST implied by such RETRIBUTIVE KARMIC OCCURRENCES.

[quote=Robin Alexander]Ah, my bet was on Vavakx, too!

I wonder whether it’s some sort of epic bad luck that caused both my death and the death of the person I was betting on . . . hmm, do I use this new power for good or evil? (Edit: changes bet to Daniel, just to see what happens)

Also, a very entertaining round - alas, it’s just a shame ghosts can’t win ;)[/quote]

So what was that bottle you poured into the ninja guy’s machine

Ah Tiger Keeper, none must know of our forbidden love…
Uh. I mean, PRAISE THE WHITE! MAY THE BURNING LIGHT OF THE JUDGEMENT PURIFY MY ENEMIES AND KEEP GHOSTS AWAY FROM MY SEAT!

[li]

Also, if you ask Call, Vavakx died the second she got fat.
edited by CALLNXW on 6/28/2016

When a Judgement says no to illegal ice cream, they meant it?

Awwwww, that’s cold!

Not very happy about how both of my neighbors are dead, but I will live.

Awwwww, that’s cold![/quote]

[li]
Well, she got warm enough already!

So far, my bet, Hank continues to survive! Keep on admiring and sitting Hank!

I have no idea who Hank is but I wholeheartedly agree they should win! Such a handsome creature!

[li]
Well, she got warm enough already![/quote]

Almighty Number Generator of Eternity!
How grate a toll must I pay to see these two meet a most painful end?

[li]
Well, she got warm enough already![/quote]

Almighty Number Generator of Eternity!
How grate a toll must I pay to see these two meet a most painful end?[/quote]

[/li]

Huh. I just found this slipped through my mail slot, though it’s addressed to you. It says &quotIf you must ask, you cannot afford it.&quot

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but BRIBERY isn’t going to work. The IRRIGOBOX forgets.

(I should get this back on track soon)

Doesn’t have to be in the irrigo box, It just needs to happen.

And if not; then may I- at the very least- ask why such bad humor is allowed to be left unpunished.
edited by Trilby on 7/3/2016

It’s because Salaxalans is dead already, and there are no windows in this here box.

Makes sense.

Update soon. But a quick question for the still-living contestants: who do you support for mayor? (This is for trivial purposes, do not try to sway each other here. Offenders will receive special, humiliating treatment.)
edited by Estelle Knoht on 7/13/2016

Delmar supports the Contrarian.