The Honey-Well: Dauntless Temperance Headquarters

&quotI didn’t compromise though. I do have that. If this is what the people want, well. We keep fighting. I hope you’ll still march with your fellow Londoners, and fight for what’s right.&quot

The thread, as well as the document, will be kept existent until at least next year’s mayoral election.
The document has been reworked and now only holds the election-related snippets, if you want to read them see the link below.

The Dauntless Temperance Campaign’s official document
edited by Infinity Simulacrum on 7/10/2017

I take offense at the name of the HQ good sir! I like Honey and am opposed to the notion of throwing the lot of it away, ESPECIALLY down wells (Which if you know anything of wells just seems like a bad idea) I demand the name of this headquaters be changed to something more palpitable.

Also, I am more then willing to get rid of any honey and make sure it does not flow across London if you would rather find a safer way to dispose of it.

[quote=Kylestien]I take offense at the name of the HQ good sir! I like Honey and am opposed to the notion of throwing the lot of it away, ESPECIALLY down wells (Which if you know anything of wells just seems like a bad idea) I demand the name of this headquaters be changed to something more palpitable.

Also, I am more then willing to get rid of any honey and make sure it does not flow across London if you would rather find a safer way to dispose of it.[/quote]
But my good sir, what better place is there to set up a Headquarters, than at the dropsite of the very substance we despise?
This way, we can safeguard the honey and have an effective HQ both at once!
And hush, be a righteous supporter of the Temperance Campaign and some of that honey may very well find its way into your lap.
…RP aside, what DOES she plan on doing with a big ol’ pit of honey? I’m going to take a wild guess and say that at some point the DTC’s funds run out and she’s forced to start selling the Honey off so she can keep her campaign afloat.

It is worth mentioning that Notability does contribute to your vote, so you can also help the campaign by hosting tea parties in your lodgings.

Actual literal tea-time for London.

I brought cookies.
Now let us work.

I think this quote here should be displayed prominently:

&quotI have dedicated my life to fighting exploitation.&quot
-The Dauntless Temperance Campaigner

The Dauntless Temperance Campaigner has the most progressive platform of the three and I think this is our biggest strength. I recommend that we promote her platform in detail whenever possible. Here it is in full:

• Increased tea drinking.[/li][/ul][ul][li]A reduction in the supply of prisoners honey and intoxicating liquors through more stringent licensing and higher prices.[/li][/ul][ul][li]Improved conditions and greater rights for London’s workers, debtors, and tenets.[/li][/ul][ul][li]&quotHouses of respite and healing&quot to aid addicts and the poverty stricken.[/li][/ul][ul][li]Help for London’s assorted animals - presumably everyone from L.B.'s to Blemmigans.[/li][/ul][ul][li]A crackdowns on spirifiers.

Also, don’t sneeze at writing the occasional letter to your contacts asking them to support the DTC. I’ve had a reasonable amount of success doing that.
edited by Anne Auclair on 6/27/2017

Downside to the DTC: she is throwing gallons of prisoner’s honey and everything else she dislikes down a well. Perhaps eaten would have a harder time reaching out through dreams if she wouldnstop feeding him.

Some of our more zealous supporters may provide ammunition for DTC’s detractors eager to paint her modest campaign as a mere mask for more totalitarian instincts.

This isn’t necessarily a bad thing, perhaps Eaten likes honey.

We’re the well campaign… We’re the well campaign… Maybe we can rebrand her as being the official seeking candidate?

[quote=Anne Auclair]
Also, don’t sneeze at writing the occasional letter to your contacts asking them to support the DTC. I’ve had a reasonable amount of success doing that.[/quote]

Maybe one of the more literary supporters could write some campaign literature, for that purpose?

[quote=Wicked223][quote=Anne Auclair]
Also, don’t sneeze at writing the occasional letter to your contacts asking them to support the DTC. I’ve had a reasonable amount of success doing that.[/quote]

Maybe one of the more literary supporters could write some campaign literature, for that purpose?[/quote]

&quotFriend, I regret to inform you that London is in dire straits. Despite the promises of Sinning Jenny, the poor of the city remain oppressed by the wealthy and powerful. They are subjugated by factory bosses who underpay them for their labor and by landlords who overcharge them for their rent; is it any wonder that these wretched conditions drive them to the easy escapes of drink and honey or the easy money of spirifage? In order to right London’s wrongs we must dissolve this whole vicious system. It’s Teatime for London: won’t you join us at the table?&quot

That is brilliant.

[quote=Infinity Simulacrum]-MEND! Help whoever is in need. Yes, even the opposition. Especially the opposition.
http://community.failbettergames.com/topic24457-fixers-for-hire-all-campaigns.aspx[/quote]It’s perhaps just a technicality, but we can’t actually fix the scandals & suspicions of the distinguished competition, can we? (Except the usual menace-reduction mechanics at the Lodgings, I mean.)

Suki Bapsthwaite struggling and reforming thief that she is has now joined as an agitator.

She is a quick study and has already unleashed two mobs.

[quote=Johnny Felix][quote=Infinity Simulacrum]-MEND! Help whoever is in need. Yes, even the opposition. Especially the opposition.
http://community.failbettergames.com/topic24457-fixers-for-hire-all-campaigns.aspx[/quote]It’s perhaps just a technicality, but we can’t actually fix the scandals & suspicions of the distinguished competition, can we? (Except the usual menace-reduction mechanics at the Lodgings, I mean.)[/quote]
I know we can’t, but I just wanted to make it clear that extending mercy to the enemy is something not to be shied away from.

[quote=Infinity Simulacrum]I know we can’t, but I just wanted to make it clear that extending mercy to the enemy is something not to be shied away from.[/quote]Hear, hear!

If any campaigners do need a quick donation, please feel free to come to my door for tea. Happy to assist anyone in need.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Winter%20IV

All shall be Well, my dears, and all manner of things shall be [i]Well.

[/i]For anyone who needs donations, or feels like donating, Mademoiselle would be glad to help!

I am a Campaigner and quite willing to exchange Donations.