The Heptagoat

Madness. Of course, it’s the good kind of madness, as usual from you.
Good luck.

A heptagoat! A grind of grinds! I am curious to see what becomes of this. I would not object to a sip of the Hesperidean, either! If I can in any way help, do let me know.

A courageous effort, and a spirit of adventure that dwarfs anything I have ever seen. So great is this venture that I had to end my long reign of lurking and create an account to congratulate you in your spirit and determination. May you reach heights of goatsmanship none have ever dreamed of comprehending, and may those untamed wilds be as glorious and as sweet as only one intrepid explorer may ever truly know.

And of course, should you find the capacity to send a sip to an unimportant gentleman such as myself, you would be fulfilling an unrepentant schemer’s greatest dream.

Godspeed in your quest to become the Goatest Of All Time.
edited by The Machinist on 3/27/2015

I have tasted many things, but the Cider has eluded me until now. I would greatly appreciate if you could help me with that.

&quotHeptagoat&quot is an anagram of &quotTeapot Hag&quot. So look for the Dauntless Temperance Campaigner.

[quote=Passionario]I have tasted many things, but the Cider has eluded me until now. I would greatly appreciate if you could help me with that.

&quotHeptagoat&quot is an anagram of &quotTeapot Hag&quot. So look for the Dauntless Temperance Campaigner.[/quote]

But also &quotGot Ape Hat&quot so clearly you need to feet a Malevolent Monkey to an Exceptional Hat

Or &quotHate Tag Op&quot so possibly an exceptionally violent form of tag… which sounds like the Game of Knife and Candle. And a channel op is like a referee, so you need to become a Referee in the game of Knife and Candle. Which most of us have done. Thus, it’s already among us. QED.

You guys do realize you’re just giving failbetter more ideas?

Hmmmm. Let’s do this!

I figure the heptagoat will only arise once your Conniseur of Neathly delighs rises so high you need seventy seven drops of prisoners honey to dream, and you’ll meet it in a honey dream!
edited by OctaviaCrowe on 3/28/2015

[quote=OctaviaCrowe]You guys do realize you’re just giving failbetter more ideas?

Hmmmm. Let’s do this!

I figure the heptagoat will only arise once your Conniseur of Neathly delighs rises so high you need seventy seven drops of prisoners honey to dream, and you’ll meet it in a honey dream!
edited by OctaviaCrowe on 3/28/2015[/quote]
correct me if i’m wrong, but wouldn’t that make aquiring the heptagoat easier than aquiring a ubergoat?

Well, you’d need seven overgoats, too.

Also, it takes a lot of effort to get cond that high.

[quote=OctaviaCrowe]Well, you’d need seven overgoats, too.

Also, it takes a lot of effort to get cond that high.[/quote]
oh. in addition to the other steps, not instead. that makes sense. it would rather get in the way, though.
edited by Grenem on 3/28/2015

Madness. Superlative madness, but madness nonetheless. Good luck, Nitebrite.

Has everyone gone insane? A heptagoat, a seven goat, among us? Ridiculous…

Forever Changed by the Nadir
Imprisoned by Nightmares

I’ve quietly been grinding away myself, and at some point in the last couple of months I seem to have accumulated enough to buy another six goats without selling anything worth more than 13 Echoes. I’ve simply been to preoccupied to take the plunge. And I certainly wouldn’t be able to afford seven Übergoats, which it might very well come to. So I might as well sit back and watch, and hope for the best. Good luck! :)

edited by Gillsing on 3/31/2015

Godspeed, you lovely lunatic.

What a stupid plan. It will never work.

Let me know if I can hinder you in any way.

I have no desire to try Cider, so whatever you do, please don’t send me any.

Heptaggggggg7777777oat
edited by A B Nile on 3/31/2015

Opposite day?

I’d like a sip of cider, if it isn’t too much trouble.
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Cyclical

Dawn of the first day, 72 hours remain. :D

Till you sell? Daaaaamn.

A loss to all. At least I sipped once at the fatefull flask, before it passed away.

There’s no guarantee that NiteBrite will have to sell the Hesperidean Cider. It depends on what the requirements are for the Heptagoat.

It may be wishful thinking on my part, but it seems like the more conservative estimate, that is, two ubergoats, does seem to make a bit more sense than the liberal seven. Not to mention that the grind scales in a far more linear fashion.