The Hellworm Club

My Hellworm is equipped, saddled, and bridled, and was acquired on August 22nd, 2022. It’s name has finally been determined:

“The Precise Nature of the Catastrophe”

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Loiathal

I should note, it was saddled and bridled on July 9th, 2023.

5 Likes

I purchased my worm 29 April 2024.

4 Likes

Has your worm picked its name yet?

1 Like

Thanks psgarak for updating my entry, I appreciate it after so long! The date of its acquisition was 22 August 2022, not 2024.

Also thanks for maintaining this list; it’s a really fun bit of community :)

3 Likes

Whoops, even put you in the right place chronologically and then typed it wrong anyways :P.

It’s fun for me to do it, I’m glad you enjoy it! I just wish I could keep up the grafs but I keep running into licensing issues.

4 Likes

Finally got my Boot Polish. Echo is on my profile: Fallen London

At least now I’m done with grinding Scrip for the foreseeable future, and can go back to other pointless grinds.

4 Likes

Welcome to the fooliest part of the club! Incidentally we have slightly less pointless grind than usual, at least for a time. I am talking of course about roof currency / materials / wamber.

2 Likes

[Alexander Feld](Fallen London Feld/36216651) has now acquired a saddle for the Devourer of Hollows!

But apparently can’t post a proper profile link

4 Likes

Sarcastyx acquired a hellworm 19 June 2024. Name is Baubleworm. First milking was an oil of companionship, so I guess it likes me?

As is the way of Goths in any world, Caroline has purchased a ridiculously expensive pair of boots she does not even need. June 22nd 2024

4 Likes

Hello! Little Floofy was saddled today, July 5, 2024.

Floofy Saddled and Bridled

3 Likes

“Little Floofy”! That’s such a great, cute name!

1 Like

From the ashes of the Rat-Market, the Worm Says Grey arose today (July 10th).

5 Likes

To confirm: Your companions preferred form of address is Worm Says Grey? Or you have a Worm, whose name and/or title is Says Grey.

It is indeed Worm Says Grey.

Worm Says Grey gave me his first batch of milk today. I can provide the echo if need be.

1 Like

As someone who’d probably never own a hellworm, I would quite like to see that echo in my personal messages, thank you.

1 Like

Omjhera purchased his very own Hellworm on September 1st, 2024. He named it Steeler.

2 Likes

Do the two of yinz have a pair of matching terrible towels?

1 Like

AWroe purchased his Hellworm on 4th September 2024. It is known as “Mini-beast”.

2 Likes