The Hellworm Club

:sparkles::boot::sparkles:
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Peter%20James/34723335

3 Likes

It seems silly to list “Awaiting Cheese” as a separate accomplishment, since all it means is that you had a Hellworm a little bit before May.

Any anyone with ‘Awaiting Cheese 2023’ now has their cheese and is awaiting more in 2024, assuming they logged in during Whitsun last year.

1 Like

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Ovidiu%20Teodorescu
Got the worm like 4 months ago and i forgot to report it. I have named it Zmeul .

5 Likes

Fair point, I should go through and do a clean-up of that. It’s not entirely a matter of when the Worm was acquired because a few people didn’t manage to obtain Milk in time. But yeah, it’s under-reported so I’m not sure if it’s worth keeping on the lists.

Hey, i got a hellworm on the fifth of March 2024. My character is named “Venzio” and you can see it on the mantlepiece. I also got masters blood on my first worm gacha if that counts for anything.

3 Likes

Congratulations on your very lucky roll! Your current EPA is literally unbeatable.

Has your worm picked a name for itself yet?

3 Likes

Thank you! It was truly something else. And not yet, no. Can you call it “Very Own Miniature Hellworm” for now like some of the others, and then ill get back to you once there is a name?

2 Likes

Since you used quote marks, I shall consider that its given name! For the moment, at least.

1 Like

Lol, fair enough. Ill give an update if/when i come up with something else. Thanks for mantaining this btw, uts truly an honor to join the club.

4 Likes

Idly scrolling through this post I noticed Hot Dog’s name got a callout, so I thought I’d mention again that Wormcoil’s saddle is known as the Wormcoil engine

1 Like

I’ve finally got myself a worm! Name TBD.

4 Likes

Great for you-also, Nice name! What does it stand for, if anything?

1 Like

To Be Determined. As in, I haven’t decided on a name yet!

2 Likes

Ohhhh, okay! Sorry, I’m Not very familiar with alot of abbreviations.

1 Like

I was hoping it’s To be discussed! :smiley:

3 Likes

No worries! There are TMA (too many abbreviations).

@skinnyman: Well, it will be discussed once it’s determined!

1 Like

The Northbound Pilgrim, bright candle of St Gawain, acquired a hellworm on 13 November, 2023, and saddled it on 1 March, 2024.

I’ve named it Terminus.

3 Likes

Worms and names are like geese imprinting on mothers: the first thing I see, that becomes official. Congratulations!

3 Likes

I am still having doubts about Nemo (Nameless was taken), but maybe I’ll come up with something else.

I am now having other thought about buying another worm or the boots. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am glad to inform fellow club members about newest adornment addition called Carnelian Sapphire Pendant, which you could buy in newest shop at the Bazaar. It reduces Scandal buildup.

6 Likes