The Hellworm Club

1 Like

I usually abstain from registries, but DĂ©jeuneige II mustn’t accidentally be declared a stray since they’ve only just discovered a new home late the 28th of February (so late it’s March 1st across the Atlantic, apparently). I began my push at 74k Scrip on January 25th, and after a month’s worth of beheading in honour of S. Valentine (and a lucky 10 fancy diamonds and an impatient smuggling of 120 Infernal Rifles), I mail off my List of Aliases and hope to find my place as a Crooked Cross once again. A saddle can wait, surely, until I’ve restored my coffers to a station more befitting an 8-year-old account:

4 Likes

Could we add numbers beside the names on the list so we can keep track of how many confirmed Hellworm owners there are?

I’ve been delinquent getting the Graf working again! If I don’t get that up on the weekend, then in the meantime I’ll add some summary numbers. But I really want the Graf so we can see bumps that correlate to in-game events (like :gem: Diamond Week :gem:).

3 Likes

Sourcing graf software has proven surprisingly challenging. I know that Excel can accomplish this, but apparently only certain versions of Excel have pivot tables that treat dates a particular way. In the meantime I’ve added summary statistics. There are around 80 worms at the moment, half as many saddles, and a mere 5 pairs of boots.

Most surprising to me is that there is only one (1) unpolished pair of boots! I suppose if you’re going for the boots you’ve committed to The Vanity.

2 Likes

All the Boots seem to be polished, with mine being the most recent

2 Likes

You are correct! I don’t know which boots I saw that I didn’t see the polish icon next to, but this is definitely the type of problem that occurs with manual record-counting. The grafs will hopefully be more reliable upon their return, or at least break it more photogenic ways.

2 Likes

GemĂŒtlichkeit now has a saddle and
is happy? Caroline will be working on other matters now for awhile before boots.

3 Likes

Grafs have resumed!

Turns out the most difficult part of data visualization is licensing.

My Worminess has increased by 100%. Obtained Worm #2 today, whose name is Ghanima.

3 Likes

wow, I almost forgot about the cheese thing until I saw some recent posts about it. I. I don’t even know what to expect anymore.

2 Likes

I got scammed again :<

https://fallenlondon.com/profile/ebzfan

3 Likes

I am so proud of you.

Excuse me? Two boot polish? As in
 1.6m scrip?

This can’t be, right? I just need more coffee! :smiley:

It doesn’t loop around, so “just” 1m :stuck_out_tongue:

Ooh, thanks!

Yes, just 1m. Nothing fancy; the same as polish + another worm. This means that chart will look a bit odd now! Imagine all end players farming boot polish just to mess with that chart even more.

1 Like

Hell Yeah!
Finally! I’ve just gained my little squirming, 2-tonne buddy!
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Nikito3/30469897
Now it’s a time for MILKING

5 Likes

Do you have a name picked out yet? Good luck with the first milking!

1 Like

Yeah, already
HellYeahWorm

4 Likes

Here I go too!

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Esteban%20Knight

This guy’s name is Februus ^^ Well, it WILL BE Februus when I’ll finally return back to London :D

4 Likes