The Hellworm Club

I am still working on boot polish. After that I am planning to work on restoring diversity of my resources and some small grinds like Weaseller 2. Later, i don’t know, maybe Painter of Fine Art 777 or something like that. I am running out of goals.

After saddle, boots, and polish the next thing on my horizon will be cider. At that point there might be new vanities to achieve, so I’m not looking further into the future yet.

Unfortunately for everyone in the Hinterlands, Peaches Frunobulax has been saddled and bridled. Also, it was generous enough to produce milk before Whitsun, so I’m now waiting on a wheel of hellworm cheese.

4 Likes

And it’s over! My boots are polished.
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Waterpls

5 Likes

Is it really, though? Can one have enough boot polish? How about 7? 77? 777? :stuck_out_tongue:

Congratulations though!

1 Like

Congratulations! :partying_face: And how very shiny, I can see myself in your boots!

1 Like

Got mine recently. For now stocking up on Cheese so I can get some at Whitsun before Caroline shoots for the Satddie.

2 Likes

I bought Sugarplum some fancy new chew toys!

3 Likes

Has Sausage/Hot Dog’s name been effected by events which did Not Happen? Or have they always been Sugarplum?

2 Likes

While Sugarplum and Sausage are both long, furry, and adorable, they’re probably not the same entity - Sausage did help in picking the chew toys, though!

2 Likes

Hmmmm, second ever? Big congratulations!

What are your goals now? :slight_smile:

1 Like

“Further. Faster. Towards the Very Walls of Hell, where the damned will see the sight of you and weep”

Yee-haw!

Ancient drunkard is now saddled & bridled. The boot grind begins I guess…

2 Likes

Yes! I finally got Ouroboros a saddle today!

I would like to point out that both my steed and saddle are both 100% murder-free. History and seven-neck birds shall prevail!

And before I forget: I also expect one pail of cheese to mature next whitsun.
Let’s organise a fungal wine and Hellworm cheese tasting party :smiley:

PS: probably will go for the Heptagoat next. I like the idea of the Cider better, but 1. I’m not done playing chess with our friendly neighbourhood Boatman, and 2. I’m not enthusiastic about polluting my London deck with a bunch of inescapable and unprofitable Dreams of the Garden…

3 Likes

You don’t have to pollute your deck. You just wait till you are moved to friendly neighbor Boatman and leave in 1 action.

2 Likes

Oh, and you don’t get taste of the Garden that way… Thanks! I didnt know that :slight_smile:

My other main account, hwoosh, now also has a Hellworm. Like R Fellow Oswho’s, it will not be given a name.

3 Likes

Today, my Gehenna is no longer Gehenna, as it has been saddled!

Maybe I will get some boots before I get Hellworm cheese - we will see!

3 Likes

You might be the first to get worms on two different characters!

Which also means we have a new formatting challenge! I have provisionally added your characters as two different line items in the membership roles, placed by their respective dates of acquisition. But if you would prefer me to coalesce them under R Fellow’s entry, I can go ahead and do that.

1 Like

I’ve got all three too

Just got Buster’s saddle! On my mantelpiece here: Fallen London

2 Likes