The Great Crate Commotion returns!

‘UPPER RIVER DIRIGIBLE DISASTER!’ Residents of the Upper River have reported seeing a dirigible in flames – and a slew of crates falling from its hold. The Gazette implores readers not to open any crates they might encounter, carrying a letter from a man at Ealing Gardens who claims that one ‘blew up his whole d__n house!’

To the Upper River’s criminal element, this spells opportunity. The Constables, meanwhile, are furiously trying to get these ‘misplaced’ crates safely out of circulation. The Great Crate Commotion is back in Fallen London. Players with access to the Upper River can help ensure that these missing crates get into the right – or the wrong – hands. At the end of the event, a new Opportunity Card will be added to the Upper River deck, offering the chance to gain Favours with the faction that has amassed the most crates. The event will run for one full week, ending next Tuesday.

Untitled

3 Likes

Well, time to keep my word and offer the Constables the crates that they misplaced.
As a note, opening a crate now has a new result (crate content 11). EDIT: The result is from last year.

If you’re interested in more info about this event, here’s a nice wiki page which contains info about all living events. :slight_smile:

Not sure how much I will play this since the rewards aren’t fantastic and getting the crates depend on RNG (no I will not spend Scrips to get them, I need 200k for Hellworm).

It’s just for raising your Crate Conveyor vanity quality. It doesn’t really matter which side you support or which side wins.

Which has an amazing description for 777! :slight_smile:
But I agree that a worm is a better goal to spend scrip on.