The 'good evening' thread: introduce yourself here

Good afternoon, all delicious denizens of the deep. This is Lord Robert Chillingsworth. I have been a resident for many years, but I haven’t taken the time to join you all in the salons. Busy, don’t you know.

It is a delight to join you all here.

Hello my delicious friends! New to the forums but started playing about two years ago. POSI with both characters, and open to (most) social actions. Professor Moor is a Correspondent and happy to visit your orphanage anytime the children need a bit of educating. Pleased to meet you all!

Oh,at last, a formal salute! I am new to the forums but,like the madam before me, have played the game for over two years,in slices of time-perks of what living in a communist island and trying to do journalism does to your time, I suppose. Recently POSI with my character,and in hopes of opening another account when my connection settles in. Preacher Tzara is a…unhinged…someone… rather fond of smoke and candles. Come in to his parish: it is always grateful for another warm soul. Beware the knives!

Delighted to see I am not the only one. We should start a club with all of us late-arrivals,aye?

Good day.

I first came to London in the 1st of March of 1894 (2016), but I’ve been absent for most of that time, only playing in short bursts. I was first drawn to the Neath by Sunless Sea, but I couldn’t afford it at the time, so I joined FL instead, until the Christmas sale for that year came around and I could finally plunge into the zee.

Last year I started a translation project for Sunless Sea and joined the forums in search of advice from the lore-masters. One thing led to another and last October I came back to FL too, finally becoming a POSI.

Now, with the 10th anniversary celebrations in full swing, I figured it was time to properly introduce myself. I’ve never done any social stuff in Fallen London and I have no idea how it works, but I’m game to give it a go.

Salutations. I am Nutmegger, a new arrival. Still sorting through everything, but figured I would stop by and give greetings.

Good Evening.
I’m JJLonBar playing Fallen London for a couple of months, as the time pass I’m enjoying it more and more, hope to be more present in the community!

Horatio Clive of Neathy here after about three months getting my bearings and just wishing everyone here well.

It’s a pleasure to meet you all! I can’t tell whether I should introduce myself or simply my character name here, so let’s go with both - the former is Robin August (redacted), the latter Oliver Rose. I am formally a new arrival to the forums, though I’ve played Fallen London on and off for a couple of years now and lurked here on a myriad of occasions. I’m glad to finally get to know you!

Good evening. I am Whalesonstits (plural), citizen of the neath for some months but quite new to the forums. It is a pleasure to meet all you lovely people. Please feel free to reach out if I may be of assistance.

Hello all. My username (across most things) is Gnatnab, and I enjoy most things that have &quotgame&quot in it’s descriptor (including, but not limited to, Trading Card Games, Boardgames, Mini Wargames, Role Playing Games, and Videogames). I had played Fallen London a long while back, long enough to only have vague memories of some plot points, but thorough enough to distrust most things in it this time around. I was drawn back into the game because nothing quite has the same consistency in underlying madness as the 'Neath or the Zee.

If Morgan Abernathy were to introduce himself:
Marvelous greetings to you, Londoners! Perhaps it might be too brash coming from someone who has barely lived here long enough to qualify as a vacation, but I invite you to peruse my art, whether it be the painting I brought from the surface – I will say your customs is severely lacking, the things I had to put up with – or the literature I’ve composed in my time here. Should you have any recommendation in new art-forms, mediums, or techniques to pursue, I would gladly listen – after all, it’s the whole reason I’m here.

Greetings everyone. I am the Intriguing Curate, playing the character of the same title. I’ve lurked a bit, but only decided to officially join the forums today, to announce reaching Paramount Presence. Hopefully will contribute more in the future.

Bonjour, mon name is Anneliese Lemieux, I am an aspiring monster hunter. I’m not ze’ traditional monster hunter. I’m a Chasseur.

(Info on Chasseurs, which is a type of monster hunter that isn’t the traditional one that uses weapons made out of monster bones in my Fallen London RPs: https://www.wattpad.com/story/215345197-field-guide-to-the-chasseurs-of-fallen-london-rp)
edited by Anneliese Lemieux on 3/19/2020
edited by Anneliese Lemieux on 3/19/2020

Greetings Everyone !

I discovered Fallen London and i am in love with this new word this new way of life !

I want to learn , discover , meet friends … learn about what you can do in this new land !

I accept all new advices and i need new friends !

with respect
Hadrian

Newish chap, almost a POSI. Seek friends and contacts for whatever.

[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]Good evening everyone,[/color]

[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]I’m terribly new here - I started quite some time ago and then drifted off into the aether or honey dreams or something…maybe it had something to do with those things I saw… Anyways, I’m back. I recently felt driven to help a cat and just met a lovely person who may become a patron… but I’m not sure.[/color]

[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]So! If anyone is looking for fun, horror, chatting, games, or whatever, please think of me! <3 I admit, I am perhaps a bit flighty and don’t understand what I’ve gotten myself into, I am willing to throw caution to the wind and enjoy what the Universe and Neath sends my way![/color]

[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]Kaerlyss[/color]
[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)](of the Quinn-Montgomery Family), formerly of the Above and unjustly sent to the Neath… but I remember sunlight…frozen dewdrops on spiders webs… and wind…the smell of roses and storms…and when it was safe to leave your room…[/color]

[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]font=facitweb-1, facitweb-2, &quotLucida Sans Unicode&quot, &quotLucida Grande&quot, sans-serif[/font][/color]

Welcome, Karelyss!

I saw your post on the isolation thread. Good to see another member of the Duchess’s clan! Stay safe along with your charges. Nice to have you on board.
A lot of folk are happy to share social actions, with very few exceptions (on the actions, that is – some stories are hard to get rid of!), so do get in touch in-game.

Ahoy!

I have a rather funny story to tell. I have been skulking around the Neath for nearly eight years (yes, eight) and yet I have not much in the way of friends or even acquaintances. Admittedly, I spent many of those years plagued by, shall we say… &quotbetter things to do&quot. Essentially, I came down to London and in my haste, burnt myself out by trying to do too much at once, and put it from my mind for a very very long time. I have recently returned and am finally getting back into the swing of things (slower, this time). If anyone would like a friend, you know who to call upon.

I shall bid you all adieu (for the time being).
xx, Poppet.

A warm Good Evening to one & all!
I’m a very recent arrival here in the Neath, but have fallen quite hard for this charming world and it’s still more charming inhabitants. I know that you, kindly & indulgent gentle-folk, will not think too ill of these entirely unfounded rumours of scandal that appear to follow me about (as though having stepped in something most untoward), and perhaps there are even those among you who, having read some of my little stories and feeling sympathetic to the delights of celestial poetry, might be so moved as to help dispel some of these decidedly odious airs which seem to take such demonic delight in attaching themselves to my otherwise good name…? I assure you the full thankful measure of my humble pen’s art and a due sense of ‘beholdeness’ for such good intercession.
Kind regards to all and looking forward to meeting ye about town,
-francine

hello. I’m brigid, or bridh on fallen london. My pronouns are she, they, or xe. In the real world I am a writer; in the neath I am a thief. Pleased to know you,