The 'good evening' thread: introduce yourself here

Good evening, my name is Owlor, a student, amateur cartoonist and enthusiast of pop culture esotherica that hails from the frozen north, more specifically, northern Sweden. I study biology, I draw a comic called “Sounds like a Melody” http://www.webcomicsnation.com/owlor/melody/series.php that can be found here. Now, in spite of my avatar, I am of the male persuation, this time of the year, I look sorta like this:

Only as a primate rather than an owl…

Good morning! Glim, persuasion, drops of honey. The Great Game, not so much.

Hello! I’m flannelcat, from Brighton, in the UK. I’ve been playing around in Fallen London for a while now, sporadically. I like LRP, theatre and music.

Good evening, gentlebeings. I am the Lady Cheron, arrived from Kansas. My interests are cats, urchins, and fine foods. I dislike rats, runaway horses, and nightmares.

Good evening, I am Urthdigger (Though, perhaps Tim would be less awkward for some). I’ve been playing EB for a little while now, enough that I seem to be getting the hang of things. I do still run into curiosities that baffle me, such as whether boosting my stats with clothing is useful at all. My interests include books, video games, and good company. I dislike peaches.

My name’s Huw, and I really enjoy fighting games and Extra Credits, which linked me to EB a long time ago. :P

Good evening, dear friends. I’m Yohann, french (that’s why you’ll be quite surprised by some of my sentences) and interested in everything as long as it feeds my imagination. Art, rôle playing games, writing, comedy, etc…
The Echo Bazaar seduced me and now I’m not willing to go back to the surface. I’d rather go North.

Hello there, call me Early. I do a lot of tabletop gaming and online RP, and the Bazaar is such an interesting setting. One of these days, I have to try running an RP set there.

Hello, delicious friends! I’m Stephen, reporting in from Ireland. I’m a fount of esoteric knowledge, a Cthulhu cultist in my spare time, a gentleman, and a scholar. I’ve been playing Echo Bazaar since Halloween 2010 and absolutely love it, especially the roleplay community. I’m a PhD student of English literature, researching the emergence of queer characters and themes in the fantasy genre. I’m also an active tabletop and live-action gamer (RPGs,LARPs, CCGs, boardgames) and write games as well.

Evening. My name is Mortimer Shadowhand. People may question the credibility of such a surname, but they do not do so for long. I’ve been dwelling in the Neath for little over a year now, and I have to say I am quite enjoying myself. I’m a little spiritually tattered from the hunt, if you catch my drift, but am otherwise doing well. Stop by my abode at the Bazaar for an unusually strong cup of tea.
edited by Shadowhand on 12/19/2011

Good day, my dears; you simply must come and view my collection of curiousities that I’ve gather over my years in the Neath, there are some very exquisite items that were quite hard to obtain.

Not to mention my collection of unusual beasts, companions and sapient flora.

Of course, if you happen to be in the Veilgarden, you might find me there with some rather Bohemian comrades of mine - they simply adore the works I penned before my unfortunate fall from grace. The mere hint that I might be working on another is enough to drive them into a honey-frenzy thinking about it.

Regards,
A midnight, sinister, inescapable and sagacious individual of mysterious and indistinct gender

Good morning! I’m glad to see the Bazaar has gotten an official “nexus”. I also collect coffee.

Good evening, fellow… Persons. MY name isn’t important, all you need to know is I’m a callipygean individual of mysterious and indistinct gender.

Hallo! My name is Audrey Shae, I’ve been heads over heels for this game for longer than I can remember (but the thing about that is that I can’t remember yesterday, so). I love art and talking about things and bats and drinking things I shouldn’t and I am so excited for just about everything right now.

Evening, all.

I’m another Chris, a habitual (not to say obsessive) flaneur-about-the-Bazaar. I’m by no means as well-versed in matters Neathy as some, but I’m eagerly remediating myself.

Greetings and salutations! I am Finbarr, but in Fallen London I’m called Legio (pronounced Lea-gee-o): coming from that lovely quote, “Nomen mihi Legio est, quia multi sumus.” (“My name is Legion, for we are many.”) All things considered I feel very much at home in Fallen London!

Fallen London is quite the home-y place, all the comforts anyone needs!

[quote=Inskora Bournvadus]Hello all, I am Anna, and I play a watchful and dangerous lady called Inskora Bournvadus. I got into EBZ after The Border House reviewed it.

I like kittens, coffee, Magic the Gathering, vegan cupcakes, Marmite, real-world mythology, and videogames that let me smash mythical beasts (Shin Megami Tensei, Darksiders, Devil May Cry…)[/quote]

Shin Megami Tensei fan fist-buuuuump.

Ahem.

My name is Kylee! In EBZ I play a gambler named Narciso (sometimes Narcisa) and a folklorist named Theodor. I like crazy convoluted fan theories, not that I’m angling for anything.

Hi all! I’m Len, fixer of these bizarre boxes of black magic they call “computers”. Been in Fallen London for… heavens, over a year now, I think. Doesn’t seem like that long.

Greetings, friends. I am Colin Sapherson, Lord President of the Council. Worry not about the title, it is a discarded relic that somehow found its way down here.

My door is always open to those in search of food or company, or who wish to savour my baked puffball surprise with thousand spore dressing.