The Feast of the Rose: Gift Exchange

I would be happy to exchange gifts, however I would not be able to repay any that require fate.
~Ava Priori

Always happy to exchange gifts, always slow to finding these threads.

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Sebastian%20Olmen

Happy to exchange random non-fate gifts.
edited by Teleri13 on 2/16/2020

I’ve reloaded my Fate for the 3rd time. If anyone else is still looking for someone to exchange with I am still available. I will match what is sent to me unless specified otherwise.

Thank you to everyone who has traded with me thus far. I am enjoying all my duplicates.
edited by Blaine Davidson on 2/15/2020

Greetings all–this is my first foray into the social dimension of this confoundingly persuasive pastime. I am open to exchanging gifts, fate-based or otherwise. Please contact me about the fate-gifts, tho!

My character is named Mister Tambo, by the way.
edited by MisterTambo on 2/16/2020

I’d be happy to exchange non-fate gifts. My FL name is Daery (Fallen London)

[quote=ANDREW KARLSON]Greetings all–this is my first foray into the social dimension of this confoundingly persuasive pastime. I am open to exchanging gifts, fate-based or otherwise. Please contact me about the fate-gifts, tho!

My character is named Mister Tambo, by the way.[/quote]

It seems you are out of London now. I see your gift, but am unable to accept or reply with my own.

Edited 6+ hours later: still unavailable. What happened?
edited by Kharsirr Lynx on 2/16/2020

Hallo all! I’m happy to reciprocate non-fate gifts, send away if you like and I ought to get back to you in a day.

That said, I’m mainly angling to arrange a 20 fate exchange. Please PM if you’d like to- I’ll update this post if I find a partner.

Edit: aaand I’m good in that department! Still accepting non-fate gifts, of course.

Happy fest!
edited by Hieronymus on 2/16/2020

I am open to non-fate gift exchange; I will reply in kind to what was sent to me unless asked otherwise.

Profile: Fallen London

Hello friends! I would love to exchange non-fate gifts with anyone. I’ll send a gift of the same masquing value back, but if you would like a specific gift, just let me know!

Good evening! I am looking to exchange a 20 fate gift. My character is Mister Tambo. Happy to exchange messages or 1-masquing gifts to establish goodwill!

I am looking for masquing, and quite happy to give and receive Teeth.

I will be able to exchange non-fate gifts…I don’t have any real friends yet here so I was hoping I could start meeting others through this fun event…thanks