The Feast of the Exceptional Rose.

Ugh… those gifts are quite expensive but I guess my character can exchange glasses of teeth as gifts. I mean what’s more romantic than a glass of teeth um… “offered” by the nice spies of Wilmot’s End.

Ditto. I spent all my money on chocolate, so I’m reduced to … oh but that tongue is delightfully gross.

Ohmygodsomanythings. If someone tries the new fate-locked options I’d be glad if she can send me what they give with a PM :)

How long does the Feast last, dear friends?

P.S.: the new (it is new, isn’t it?) option “Attend to matters of the heart” is available in the social storylinet at our Lodgings

I suppose I can spare the cash for 100 Fate to keep Flyte employed for another hour or so.

Le sigh, have to be Acquainted to take steps toward marriage, no proposal to Mr Eaten for me (or, presumably, anyone else).

Otherwise I am too sleepy to cope, so no-one send me any costly gifts unsolicited? I will sort out what I’m willing to trade for later.

Intrigued that the Player Marriage options don’t appear to be hampered by already being Committed to an NPC spouse. It would be wonderful to be able to keep my Rubbery Lover, I must admit!

Hmm, interesting interesting! I don’t think I shall be initiating any player-romances - my wife does have an account, but doesn’t play with any regularity, while the rest of my alts either already have an intended, or are pre-pubescent. Speaking of intendeds, though - any sign yet of the cash-in cards with new Spouses/Companions?

People are saying An Encounter at the Feast is locked at the moment. Lilac card is the same as last year, plus options to trade in new gifts.

Nice to know that Mrs C wasn’t too greatly harmed by the events at the climax of last year’s Feast to resume her duties.

So, does sending a gift unlock a storylet for the other person, or is it just an item that shows up in their messages tab?

[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)][quote=Lucky Cinnamon]So, does sending a gift unlock a storylet for the other person, or is it just an item that shows up in their messages tab?[/quote][/color]
[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]
[/color]
[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]Having exchanged a few gifts this morning, it’s a message in the messages tab. Of the ones exchanged this morning, the non-fate-locked gifts are Curiosities, and the fate-locked gifts have been one pet and one weapon so far.[/color]

Unfortunately, the Well Song does not appear to be an equippable item I can sing at people to terrorize them :[

I mostly missed the Feast benefits last year, so I am hopeful for this year. An unattached brilliant minded lady should be able to find an eligible suitor :)

Oh my. The new companions are certainly intriguing. And i think i will have nightmares about apes from now on.

New companions?

I wish there were easier ways to grind for Romantic Notions. But I’m loving the fact I can’t get anymore scandal when my main character does a brazen dance since her scandal is too high in the first place.

Well feast-pets from Ecounter at the Feast card to be precise.

Oh mercy, a Starveling Stole. I have it equipped–I wonder if something dreadful is going to happen to me!
edited by ruen on 2/14/2014