The Feast of the Exceptional Rose is here!

No social aspect, but going to the perfumed pleasure garden (availible under the feast-storylet), or playing the other options on the special feast card (reasonably rare, i believe it appears with either standard frequency [1 card in all the standard cards added to the deck, or frequent, which is twice that and still rare]), can grant masqueing, which will let you get interesting companions. (in fact, it’s possible to get all the companions that don’t cost fate through that alone.)

you can do interesting things this season, including meeting the traitor-empress’ daughter.

there should be a side-quest that’d let you get a tatoo, if you’ve progressed far enough through the story, at some point this season, though it’ll be a bit before the tatoo itself is given.

Of course there’s a less clunky approach! ;)
Look in this thread for someone to exchange Fate gifts with.

My apologies if this has already been addressed here, but in Hannah’s original post on this thread, she mentioned that there is a story in Ladybones Road involving the Clathermonts. I can’t seem to find it. Am I missing something, or is it not active yet? I know I ask this at the risk of sounding a fool, but if there is new content only available during the Feast, I surely do not wish to miss it!

I will be happy to return any non-fate gifts. I would also like to exchange some fate gifts, but message me before to make sure I can return the favor equally

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Iori
edited by Iori on 2/9/2016

It is not active yet: it will be released Feb 15, the same day the Lilac Lady will start to make her rounds.

Well, you could have already started it, since about 85% of that story is availible before the feast, or you could not be far enough along. I expect that it’s that you’ve already started it, i know i had made some progress. alternatively, it doesn’t have a clear tag.

I’m looking forward to participating to the celebration of love (is there a more important festivity in the Bazaar, I doubt it).

I will gladly accept any gift and will of course return the favor fervently !

[li]Hello Friends,
[li]I am newish and this is my first feast. I am so excited. I would like to meet some new and old friends and exchange gifts and make lasting connections. I am looking forward to exploring what the feast has to offer.
[li]Having limited fate, I can only return non-fate gifts.
[li]Happy to connect with any who would like to be friends. Look me up! See you at the feast.
[li]Sage[/li]http://community.failbettergames.com/viewprofile.aspx?UserID=14036
[li]
edited by Sagewyn on 2/10/2016[/li]Unfortunately I have run out of gift material to return. thanks to all …
[li]
edited by Sagewyn on 2/19/2016

I am in need of gifts! I would like to have trading partners for jars of teeth!

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Roobz
edited by Roobz on 2/9/2016
edited by Roobz on 2/9/2016

I in my wealth shall try to bequeath gifts with back in teeth and chess pieces

[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]Hi. This is my first year participating in the Feast of the Exceptional Rose. I can only send non-fate gifts. [/color]
[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]
[/color]
[color=#c2c2c2]http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Cordovva[/color]

New(ish) to the Neath. First feast of the rose and I could use more acquaintances. Feel free to drop a letter at my door.

Hello -

If anyone needs regular non-fate gifts, I’m perfectly happy to send them. Username here is username there. If you need fate ones, send me the fate and I’ll send the gift along. :) No reciprocation needed unless you like!

Anyone know if it’s possible to divorce someone and then marry them a second time?

I’d be happy to trade non-fate gifts with anyone as well!

Hello! This will be my first Feast in Fallen London, and I will happily take and return gifts! I cannot return fate gifts, but I will return them with non-fate gifts, if that is acceptable to you! Many thanks!

Would gladly accept, as well as reciprocate non-fate gifts.

I am VERY excited about partaking in my first feast! I will both accept and reciprocate gifts, Fates included.

e: merci to Chubaka, GanyTor, Baron Koich, J. Ward Dunn, and tneks for their kindnesses. If your kindness wishes to remain anonymous just let me know in your gift message.
edited by The Fraudulent Ingenue on 2/15/2016

The Dom would be very happy to give and recieve gifts. Fate’s not a giving option for him, though.

I will happily accept and reciprocate non-fate gifts.