The Feast of the Exceptional Rose is here!

I’ve been trying the “Solicit Baseborn & Fowlingpiece to finalise the matter” option to divorce my inactive wife. However, whenever I open the option up to select her from my contacts, it says that there is no one available for such an action. Any idea what’s going on?

You cannot pass on gifts to other players. But you can turn in gifts from previous years for Masquing.

[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]This is my first Feast! I’d be delighted to receive gifts, and I will reciprocate. [/color]
[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]I can’t return Fate gifts in kind, but if you do send me a Fate gift, I will send you a non-Fate gift back. [/color]

I would be happy to exchange gifts if anyone wants to! If you want, add me as a contact and write a note that you want to exchange gifts!

Staff said they’ll delete those spouses later today :)

They just edited to say it’s done :)

Edit: My ‘espoused to’ is gone, but my committed status and ring are still there, so I’m guessing it’ll take time to go fully :)
edited by RobinMask on 2/9/2016[/quote]
Isn’t that referring to deactivated spouses? Because mine still has her character in the game, it’s just that she hasn’t been on in months and I can’t get a hold of her. I was thinking that those kind of spouses would still need to be divorced manually by the player.

Has anyone drawn a feast-card yet?

Out of curiosity, if they do add any new companions this year, when would we find out about it? On the 15th, when we can start accquiring them? Or do they announce it earlier?

Indeed I have.

I’m also open to contact cards, gift exchanges, and other kinds of tomfoolery. I’ve been around a while, but as a hermit of a sorts, tend to go it alone. No more! Bless you all who reach out.

Generally you don’t discover until you can aquire them. I expect at least 1 new companion will manifest, as usual, but i could be mistaken.

To those interested, I have a number of chess pieces and a remarkable number of teeth that I don’t remember acquiring. I’d be happy to exchange these for something a little more profitable, and reciprocate in kind

Another neophite more than willing to exchange gifts with all and sundry.

This is my first Feast, and thus any gifts will be accepted and returned in kind.

Has anyone else found that some of the Feast card’s options don’t redirect properly? I just tried to do this option:

http://fallenlondon.wikia.com/wiki/A_face_from_the_past_0

…but it didn’t redirect as suggested, possibly because my Masquing is too high already. Just popped me back out into the main storylet interface. Thought I’d see if anyone else was getting this / if it was event-spinning-up weirdness or something else known before filing a report.

EDIT: This has now been fixed, thanks FB!
edited by metasynthie on 2/10/2016

[quote=metasynthie]Has anyone else found that some of the Feast card’s options don’t redirect properly? I just tried to do this option:

http://fallenlondon.wikia.com/wiki/A_face_from_the_past_0

…but it didn’t redirect as suggested, possibly because my Masquing is too high already. Just popped me back out into the main storylet interface. Thought I’d see if anyone else was getting this / if it was event-spinning-up weirdness or something else known before filing a report.[/quote]

I just did that action, but it worked normally for me.

I as well shall happily take part in this year’s feast.

Do you remember what your Masquing was at?

I’ve been looking forward to this almost since I started playing! This will be my first Feast. Lately I’ve been having a hard time in meatspace and not using my turns every day, but I check my e-mails fastidiously and will log on to attend to social obligations. I like to post on the forum in my own voice, but to conduct in-game business in character. I’m a friend of the bazaar and always have Nights on the Town available, and I’m interested in making friends. No worries if you don’t feel like writing me a unique message (although I love them), but I would like to know if a social action is time-sensitive or will harm me, etc. I don’t mind menace exposure as long as you warn me in advance; I’m very good at menace reduction so I would simply come prepared. Not interested in K&C yet for RP reasons.

My (so far, only) character (named the same as my alias on these forums) is desperate to meet the Stiff-Backed Young Lady. I believe the soft cap on Masquing will require a fate-locked gift to meet her. I am open to going into my pocket for this, although I believe the Fate would need to be spent by somebody else. I have only just begun building my Masquing, and would be grateful for any gifts to get me to 30. I will be more than happy to reciprocate; if you have preferences, let me know, or I’ll happily improvise a gift in kind.

Edit: If there is no less clunky option than gifting 100 Fate to somebody so they can raise my Masquing other than at their own expense, I’m happy to take that approach. I’m open to recommendations or ideas from and in all directions.
edited by Gerald Edgerton on 2/9/2016

Do you remember what your Masquing was at?[/quote]

Just 2.

[li]

All the possible gifts are locked for me, is there any other way to participate?

Try playing the other options and you might get some of the items needed to send gifts