The echo worth of all items one owns

Thank you Mister Mittens! This was extremely useful. I am 4000 echoes away from an Overgoat, and 1/20th of the way to a firkin of cider! How lovely. I have no idea how to use java or related things.

I suspect it has somthing glitchy. it claims i have 18548.379999999997 echoes… which is really suspicious.

Anyways, it sounds correct- I can afford an overgoat if I sell a ton of my other stuff… but the .379999999 is worrying, and makes me suspicious of the rest.

Hm, I’ve got a total of 8170 echoes worth of items altogether, so I’m not as poor as I thought I was! Looks like I still need to grind some more items…

Since this has been necro’ed, a simpler way to do this is here: http://community.failbettergames.com/topic9501-goat-farmers-browser-extension.aspx#post75797

(And Grenem I think that’s an artifact of the floating-point system used to represent numbers in computers, which I only know because I asked about a similar thing once.)

7170 Echoes. My hope for ever obtaining the fabled goats is waning. Not to mention a certain cider.