The echo worth of all items one owns

Thank you!

Does this work on Internet Explorer - and if so, how would a… uh… hypothetical person with very little understanding of coding make it work?

I managed to scrounge up Internet Explorer and yes, it seems to work. Press F12, choose the tab Console, copy paste the code next to the >> and press Ctl-Enter (Or push the button Run script). All this while in the bazaar page, of course.

Me - 26,232.52
Though when I look at what I have I don’t know what I actually want to sell but it looks like I can theoretically afford an Overgoat.

My alt has a lot more at 37,587.77 worth of items.

20792.22, which includes one overgoat.
But over half of those 20k are on the last page of stuff, and that’s not for bazaarsale (goat, location of prince, high-end equipment that I actually use, dreadful surmises, tears of bazaar). And a lot of the rest is also in equipment I use, or plan to convert into MW - I am a long way from that ubergoat.
Probably not a sterling result for having completed a full year in the neath last month.

NiteBrite, I think it both hilarious and terrifying that you can sell the Cider. I would be so, so paranoid about that.

I wasn’t even aware that the cider auction was over! In what thread may I find discussions regarding NiteBrite’s ensuing immortality shenanigans?

Total echoes: 9,944 and two pence.

So, I’m a lot closer to an Overgoat than I thought…

14309 echoes, which includes an Overgoat. A mere parvenu!
edited by Rahirah on 3/20/2014

Here.

12,786.16 with an Overgoat, thought I do have over 3,600 cash on hand towards buying a second goat.

[quote=MittenO]As far as I can see,
there is no easy way to figure out the total echo worth of all ones possessions.
So I tried to calculate it with a calculator. That got old real fast.
Therefore I made this code snippet.[/quote]
[li]

a) I love you.
b) 16612
I will never get an overgoat. :-( (Yes, I know that’s more than an overgoat, but there’s stuff I couldn’t part with that I’d need to part with to afford it.)

[quote=lady ciel ]Me - 26,232.52
Though when I look at what I have I don’t know what I actually want to sell but it looks like I can theoretically afford an Overgoat.

My alt has a lot more at 37,587.77 worth of items.[/quote]

… how!? Where must I go to get rich?

[li]

I don’t feel rich but I am a hoarder so have lots of items, some of them high end which I will need to get other higher value items like Master’s Blood and an Impossible Theorem.

About 15k, but lots of it unsellable.

Thank you very much for the script!

A bit more than 22k echoes. Also an Übergoat, which has no sale price. If I sold everything I own i could nearly get two übergoats although I don’t know why I’d want to.

Just shy of thirty thousand, plus a further nineteen thousand in the bank. I have a bit more disposable cash 'cause I’ve never invested in goats.

I thought I hoarded, but I have nothing. NOTHING. (I don’t have nothing.)

Approximately 9k. An impressive amount, but a little disappointing when compared to everyone else’s. Of course, I am just getting back from a long absence in the game.

What a good script idea! Although I am on the much poorer end of things here, with a measly 2517.28.