the bazzar will other messangers like it appear?.

[li]so if I remember correctly the bazzar was a messenger before it got love sick and started ruining peoples lives on earth so I’ve been wondering.
[li]do you think others of its kind exist for you to meet in the game? perhaps as an semi regular enemy or an encounter? id personally find the latter more interesting my self.

Oh, definetly. The Bazaar is a dragon and those are implied to hardly be unique. I don’t know what kind of role they’ll fulfill in Sunless Skies but they’ll likely be sided with the Judgments and serve as their messengers.

I thought it was a squid

Crustacian, actually.

Yeah I always thought it was some sort of giant space crab thing

I thought it was agreed that it was a bat? I’ve always seen folks here refer to it as a bat
from what limited art there is of it does look more crab like I agree.

Masters are definitely batty, but I don’t recall anything about the Bazaar being a bat

The last time I remember hearing about a dragon and a star meeting, one started giving us dreams, and the other made frostfound. Not entirely sure they have a very good relationship.

The Masters are Bats, the Bazaar is a Crab, Storm is a Dragon. And yes, there are more Space Bats, Space Crabs and Space Dragons out there, and at least Dragons are confirmed to be in Sunless Skies. It’s not impossible we’ll also meet distant relatives of the Masters or the Bazaar.

The Bazaar’s species or occupation is called &quotdragon&quot, it’s not literally a giant flying reptile.

is there any official in game art of the bazzar that shows it in full and comprehensive detail?.
all the art ive ever seen of it is parts and bits of it?.
unless of course its in sunless sea and even though I played that extensively I played it before id even touched fallen London and knew shit all about the lore I had no idea that bazzar I was visiting for supplies was an actual living thing for instance.

I was also terrible at that game and never really got any were in it so any late game lore talking about things like the bazzar I never saw.

[quote=Infinity Simulacrum]The Bazaar’s species or occupation is called &quotdragon&quot, it’s not literally a giant flying reptile.[/quote]This is not true. The Bazaar is definitely not a dragon, neither by species nor occupation. The only dragon we know of that definitely came to the Neath is Storm.

[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)][quote=[/color]crazyroosterman]is there any official in game art of the bazzar that shows it in full and comprehensive detail?.[/quote]No. All anyone has ever seen so far are bits and pieces.

[quote=phryne][quote=Infinity Simulacrum]The Bazaar’s species or occupation is called &quotdragon&quot, it’s not literally a giant flying reptile.[/quote]This is not true. The Bazaar is definitely not a dragon, neither by species nor occupation. The only dragon we know of that definitely came to the Neath is Storm.

[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)][quote=[/color]crazyroosterman]is there any official in game art of the bazzar that shows it in full and comprehensive detail?.[/quote]No. All anyone has ever seen so far are bits and pieces.[/quote]
Ah, you’re right. I got two of my sources confused. The Dragons are Judgment space-cops, the Bazaar was/is a space couriers. The Bazaar is not one of the Dragons.
edited by Infinity Simulacrum on 8/2/2017

Actually, there is a sort of official art of the Courier that shows their near enough full form. It’s actually my laptop background. It was the twitter header image (or user avatar?) for either the FBG or Echo Bazaar Twitter right around Zubmariner and the Sunless Skies kickstarter. It’s not anymore and I cant find the dang thing. It’s status of ‘canon’ is…debateable though. I’ll see about uploading it from my laptop shortly to view

That would be fantastic! I did not know there was art showing the true form of the Bazaar or being like it.

And here you have it: The Bazaar - Album on Imgur

I wish I knew if it was canon, besides being used on one of the official twitters, or even a proper source to give credit or something.

EDIT: It dawns on me it’s very likely done by Paul Arendt
edited by Cthonius on 8/5/2017

That’s not a Courier, it’s Temtum from Zubmariner, the giant crab that has Hideaway on it’s back

Well I’ll be damned! Thank you for that info. It’s what I get for not playing Zubmariner.

[quote=The Soft-Hearted Revolutionary]That’s not a Courier, it’s Temtum from Zubmariner, the giant crab that has Hideaway on it’s back[/quote] I…seriously? godam I wish I could get far enough in that game to warrant buying that dlc everything I hear in relation to that just always sounds so awesome.

[li]

The DLC actually makes the game a lot easier. There are more places to buy fuel and stuff.