Temple Club

Mr. Elliott has received his invitation. I have also despatched one to Mr… er, Ms…, I mean to say, good gentle-person Loin.

I admit, I have become curios. If one can spare an invitation for Professor Varald, I would be grateful.

Thanks a lot for an invitation!

How much time does the invitation allows you to access the club? I am interested in an invitation though

I answered your question in the other thread 22 minutes ago.

Sorry I couldn’t find the other thread again, thank you for taking the time to answer both times, I would like very much if you could send an invitation to my character Raaret (I know silly name)

No problem. :) This forum doesn’t move terribly fast, so I usually hit recent post to see if anything new has been said.

Unfortunately I’m not a backer, but I’m sure somebody will send an invitation your way sooner rather than later. Hope you enjoy the club! ^^

I forgot about temple club among new developments and storylets, but it always looked interesting. It would be a honor to be invited.

@nedemmons.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/nedemmons
edited by Tommy Wi on 4/30/2013

I’ve sent invitations to Corvo (Raaret) and Tommy (nedemmons).

Enjoy your time at the club!

Thanks you, doubt that only a visit will be enough by regardless, thank you

EDIT: Sigh, need to have more things to enjoy the whole temple club. Corran, could you send me another invitation, I want to gather some materials for the temple, sorry for bothering
edited by Corvo on 4/30/2013

[quote=Corvo]Thanks you, doubt that only a visit will be enough by regardless, thank you

EDIT: Sigh, need to have more things to enjoy the whole temple club. Corran, could you send me another invitation, I want to gather some materials for the temple, sorry for bothering
edited by Corvo on 4/30/2013[/quote]

A new invite has been sent, good luck with your gathering.

Thank you once again Corran

Would be in the debt of any delicious friend who sent me an invite. Thanks in advance!

I would love an invitation, and if anyone would like a gift if jewels, I have the card just sitting there and I’m tired f sending people rats.

The club has extended guest passes to Mr. Bertrandwins and Mr. Triblademaster. No remuneration necessary. Have a most pleasant visit!

I would gladly give up any one of my limbs to be invited to this establishment. You see, I only came down to London after I saw the Kickstarter, which I missed. Any monetary compensation called for will be fulfilled to the best of my ability. [li]

Perhaps, could some kind fellow compose a list of items needed to enjoy the Club…?

you don’t really need a whole lot: some jade, a fourth city relic and being between nightmares 2 and 6 helps. there are some item conversion options that are a bit more efficient than the norm (for honey -> visions of the surface, shrieks -> plaques and correspondence -> compromising docs), and some connections options that go up to 30 (for orient, tomb colonists and revolutionaries), but they aren’t really the main attraction
sending invites doesn’t cost anything either besides a single action, but the invites are only one-use deals

If anyone is able to spare an invite, I wouldn’t mind seeing what is on the other side of the doors.

I’ve sent you an invitation.

Enjoy your time at the club!

I invited you a few hours back, but you rejected the invite…