Temple Club

Done and done.[/quote]

Many thanks for the invite, was thoroughly enjoyable.:)

I’d enjoy being able to visit such an establishment, if anyone would care to send me an invitation. I am willing to offer a sum of First City coins for a visit, if any of you’d lot happen to have a need for those. Many thanks in advance.

Sent to Sherman Jones – no need for coins. The success message said you need to be in the Forgotten Quarter to accept.

Much appreciated to the both of you. If you ever need anything in return, or would like to share a bottle of Black Wings, just let me know.

I as well would revel in such kindness as invitation and with gratefully help in return.

I’m back in London again (I was at sea, sorry) so if you could send one now please?

Invitation sent! Have fun.

Invitation sent! Have fun.

Long has the Temple Club mocked my pathetic attempts at entry. I’d be grateful if someone could help grease the wheels.

Thank you for the invite, that was an interesting little storylet.

I too, would appreciate an invitation to this enigmatic club, should anyone be able to spare one for me…

I would also be appreciative of an invitation, if one can be spared.

I, too, hope that some kindly person in the Temple Club will overlook my recent alleged activities – VERY ALLEGED – with certain tokens of iron and allow me to enter their doors.

Twitter: mari_ness

Greetings, Dr. Wharf! Please do come in, Mr. Stadfeld! Mind the gap, Ms. Ness! Do enjoy your visit here.

Many thanks! Quite an interesting little venue it was too, though it’ll take a while to shift off those nightmares…

I too would be exceedingly grateful for an invitation to this enigmatic sanctuary, if anyone would be so kind.

Thank you most kindly, Vita Luxium, you are a true gentleman! I shall attempt to not be an embarrassing guest.

Could I get an invite? If you would be so kind? Just add “Jacob Kiner Elliott”

Could I get one too? :)

Thank you muchly, Mr. Cirion. It is an interesting place to visit.