Temple Club

I wish to go to the temple club but i sadly do not have an invitation. I would sell my soul again to find out what is behind the doors. I would give diamonds to gain entrance. If you can invite me to the club please post below what you want in return.
edited by Jack Blackstone on 4/12/2013

Sent’d like a candle.

Is that something someone can just be invited to? I thought it was a kickstarter reward.

you can receive temporary invitations from people who’ve got permanent access

Indeed, but it is only temporary as I found out too late for the first guy I invited. I was very confused as to why he lost access until I realized this. To be honest I don’t find the old place very useful. But I would be happy to send an invitation for a say to anyone interested.

I am finding the place rather interesting. Who do you think did not want a Christian city to become a host to the bazaar? The pope?

William of Rubruck?

I’d love an invitation if someone has a spare one…

More fluff to read.

Personally i strongly recommend gaining an invitation, if only for the short but very decent story within it. Other very useful benefits too. Tip: have lots of jade fragments ready for the best benefits.

If anyone has a spare, I’d like to visit very much.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Parthenia

[quote=Maddyanne]If anyone has a spare, I’d like to visit very much.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Parthenia[/quote]
Sent

Thank you, dear sir.

So, can I get an invite please?

Name is bjorntfh

Did anyone take the option to increase Connected: The Masters for 2500 Romantic Notions? I’d like to know how much the stat actually increases before paying so much…

Oh, for the record: I’ve echoed interesting tidbits from the Temple Club to my profile, for those who would like to read them.
edited by Rupho Schartenhauer on 3/24/2015

[quote=Wieland Burandt]Did anyone take the option to increase Connected: The Masters for 2500 Romantic Notions? I’d like to know how much the stat actually increases before paying so much…

Oh, for the record: I’ve echoed interesting tidbits from the Temple Club to my profile, for those who would like to read them
edited by Wieland Burandt on 4/14/2013[/quote]

It seems like it’d be 1 CP.

If possible, I would like to see what lurks beyond those doors.

Likewise, if anyone could spare an invite I’d be appreciative.

DarkShadow|Odd1ty

[quote=Twoflower][quote=Wieland Burandt]Did anyone take the option to increase Connected: The Masters for 2500 Romantic Notions? I’d like to know how much the stat actually increases before paying so much…
[/quote]

It seems like it’d be 1 CP.[/quote]

It is indeed.

Done and done.

I didn’t see you on my list of people available to invite after I added you as a friend, so I’m assuming that you were unavailable or already there.