Tattoos and Love

Curses! Well, there was always the hope.[/li][li]
[/li][li]Although I haven’t the foggiest idea why I would desire such a thing.[/li][li]

Oh, this is wonderful stuff. I am paralysed with indecision at every turn.

Ultimately, I had my tattoo reworked twice - at first it was a candle-knife, then Parabola, and now it is highly enigmatic. I wonder what such a combination would actually look like?

Shame that Fate was spent before Alexis confirmed that Eaten was unavailable through drunken revelry - still! Lots of good content; well done, Failbetter!
edited by ashdenej on 2/25/2014

Oh Damn, I think I just borked this up. I couldn’t find her in Ladybones Road so I went ahead with the Lilac in Black card thinking that was the tattoo and now she’s gone altogether.

Not sure what you meant, but if you didn’t get the point of fate and the invitation to the next location (Veilgarden), then you’ll need to wait to draw her card from the Feast

No I’ve done all that already. Was there anything that comes after that conversation?

[li]
Tattoos. Have you checked the Fallen Quarter?

[li]
Tattoos. Have you checked the Fallen Quarter?[/quote]
[/li]
[li]
THANK YOU.

I could have sworn my text told me to check back to Ladybones Road.

Curses! Well, there was always the hope.
Although I haven’t the foggiest idea why I would desire such a thing.[/quote]

The tattoo for when you’re hungry enough to chew your own arm off?

It’s Bizarre, the description is just missing apparently.[li]

It’s Bizarre, the description is just missing apparently.[li][/quote]Missing…or forgotten?
[/li][li]

If anyone does the &quotPermit me to show you&quot option please pm me the success text. ;)
edited by Rudiger on 2/25/2014

Do we have any idea how long the parlor is available? If it stays until you pick a tattoo, I’m inclined to wait til I have the candles necessary for Mr. Eaten’s name, but if it’s going to be gone in a week, I need to decide on another choice.

It’s gone in a week, and it sticks until then regardless of whether you pick one or not.[li]

[quote=Snowskeeper]
It’s gone in a week, and it sticks until then regardless of whether you pick one or not.[li][/quote]

[/li][li]Hmmm, it seems strange that he would include that tattoo then, since no one has all 7 candles yet. Unless this was planned before Seeking went on hiatus?[/li][li]

[quote=Mark Gallacher][quote=Snowskeeper]
It’s gone in a week, and it sticks until then regardless of whether you pick one or not.[li][/quote]

[/li][li]Hmmm, it seems strange that he would include that tattoo then, since no one has all 7 candles yet. Unless this was planned before Seeking went on hiatus?[/li][li][/quote]
They’ve got a history of messing with Seekers, so nah, not really!
[/li]

Touche, Midnight

It was enjoyable having such an involved conversation with an NPC. I daresay it was Emily Short-esque.[li]

This was quite an interesting decision! I eventually went with a very broad statement, because I might change many things along the way but I thought this would stay in importance to my character.

[quote=Mark Gallacher][quote=Snowskeeper]
It’s gone in a week, and it sticks until then regardless of whether you pick one or not.
[/quote]
Hmmm, it seems strange that he would include that tattoo then, since no one has all 7 candles yet. Unless this was planned before Seeking went on hiatus?
[/quote]
The current thinking among the Elite Scryers of London is that this is going to be an annual thing. [li]