Sweethearts of the Rose

The Prothean Neologist is actually searching for Platonic Lovers and romantic interests of any possible gender, both for ze and for zir most beloved.
[li]

Declarations are required and reciprocated - anonymous gifts do NOT endorse the will of Zir most beloved. [/li][li]
[/li][li]Since ze is committed, marriage proposals will kindly be refused - it is not your fault, but polite society just allows TWO persons (or creatures) to be married. If such rules will change, you will be considered viable co-spouses.[/li][li]
[/li][li]A side note: actually, it finds its palace filled with teeths, cards and pickled tongues.

On zir shopping list are: painted cats; buttered chess pieces; heart-cuts for zir maggot, or any other heartfelt letter or cure.
Nightmare-tales are also exquisitely appreciated, as spontaneous, heartfelt declarations.

Ze will reciprocate in kind as soon as time allows.[/li][li]
edited by Mizr. Edlaine Saphburgh on 2/17/2014

I regret I have recently suffered a most acrimonious separation. My former spouse took rejection hard, and me for a considerable sum. Suffice to say that my heart is bruised and my purse… lighter.

So while I am wary, this is not to say that a little flirtation would not be welcome - and in time, perhaps my thoughts will once more tend towards courtship. [li]
edited by Lady Eris on 2/26/2014

I am afraid that for the good scholar’s heart is guarded until she can avenge her late beloved (at least, this is what she says; you never know when these things will change) – however, she is perfectly amenable to flings of a non-serious nature, flirtations, stolen kisses and trysts in the Forgotten Quarter or elsewhere. True love may be one thing, but affairs are a necessary and pleasurable diversion.

(Edited to add, as I suppose I should, that her Bohemian tastes fall to great beauty and good manners, irrespective of gender. She does keep arm’s length from the Infernal, though.)
edited by ashkitty on 2/18/2014

Greetings, delicious friends,

I, Jonathan Hawke, by name, am also seeking a lady who enjoys exploring exotic locales and nights poring over scrolls and artifacts. Courtship first, perhaps more later…

Delightful ladies of the Neath,

I’m looking for an intelligent, adventurous partner for flirtation and possibly more during the feast. I’d be delighted to engage in exchanges of gifts as well.

Alexander Nonymous

I am more than happy to participate in exchanges of non fate related gifts, as well as a more casual assignation with any and all looking for that sort of thing. Proposals of marriage will be met with a swift blow to the back of the head, naturally.