Sunlight?

I’m awfully tempted to just wait and see what happens, but i’m also afraid i might wait too long and miss out :{

Tried robbing twice, no changes. Seems like this isn’t the storylet we were looking for, folks. (…I’ll show myself out)

ARGH! I was out of actions when this started - I now have seven left and I’m just watching time tick down. Do I have any prospect of getting my lacre up from 5 to 7 with my three unused pails of snow?

Would anyone mind sharing the text for the Lacre option?

(Also, could the Mirrorcatch Box be from the Cheery Man/Calender Council? They’re both mentioned in the text.)

[quote=Twoflower]Would anyone mind sharing the text for the Lacre option?

(Also, could the Mirrorcatch Box be from the Cheery Man/Calender Council? They’re both mentioned in the text.)[/quote]

“If lacre is the Bazaar’s tears…”
…what is this light? A laughter? A memory? A blaze of photochemical reaction? Is the Bazaar signalling? To whom, and what? It seems… involuntary.

Didn’t you get the code for the 5 free darkdrop coffee? That’s what I’ve been using. Then again having alts helps too.

Yep - used it all on masquing and I’m kicking myself…

is this the bit when mr sacks flies across the bazaar spires in his magic sleigh, granting gifts of Veteran of Mr Sacks’ Visits
I guess we have ten minutes left:
“The clock is beginning to strike half-past nine.”
edited by Spacemarine9 on 3/1/2013

Just spent 4 nex on 3 actions to top up and I’m glad I did - the bask option now gives an elemental secret plus full menace removal!

it always gave full menace removal, but hot damn, a new item
sells for 312.5 echoes, if you’ve been saving actions i suspect this is the time to strike.
edited by Spacemarine9 on 3/1/2013

Has anyone tried the option involving the Dark Carapaced Crustacean? I never succeeded in getting one, so I can’t perform it. If there’s reluctance to post the result here, please PM me.

clathermont what are you doing no

Clathermont?!
A Weeping Tattooist “Millicent! Millicent!” A beefy man barrels through the crowd. Where is he going?
He’s pushing through the crowd after a slender woman - you catch a flash of lilac a she turns. “No!” he shouts. “Don’t go near it! They’re not tattoos! They’re something else!” Then the crowd closes in.

Watchful increase.

No, Mr Clathermont noooooo stahp

I just did the first option again, and instead of getting a Searing Enigma I got an Elemental Secret. Same graphic as Primeval Hint, value 312.50 Echoes.

The lilac lady is his wife??? But what’s not tattoos?

i cashed out my actions for the elemental secret i sure do hope they don’t decide to spring a secret 12000-echo item for the last minute, that’d suuuuuck

nobody knows what a mirrorcatch box is yet, eh?

Drat, I didn’t do my research and picked an option that doesn’t increase lacre past 5–dipping a soul. with only one pail left I am out of luck :( there is a clathermont-related card now though!

So, this is fascinating. The sun in the Neath, and secrets that shame the earth.

I wonder if it refers to those that fell before?

Well, the little typos are kind of funny… “a priest falls to his kneews” and “you catch a flash of lilac a she turns”…