Sunlight?

[quote=Twoflower]Result for the “bask in the light” option:

A voice?
The first taught restraint and the second betrayed. The third taught us hunger: the fourth we remade. The fifth will live on in the heart of the Sun, and the sixth…

All menaces disappeared, I got a substantial Persuasive and Watchful boost, and a Primeval Hint.[/quote]

How delightfully creepy! Love it!

oh whoah you can hatch your dark carapaced crustacean in the bazaar’s light

What’s this?

I suppose it’s a good thing I saved up all that coffee until now…

it turns into a gilded crustacean which gives +6 dangerous
geez

This may be completely wrong but is each new “level” being unlocked every ten minutes? Each one changing the effect of the first branch and allowing people with a special item a special branch.

[quote=Spacemarine9]it turns into a gilded crustacean which gives +6 dangerous
geez[/quote]

…+6 damage? Bugger, now I wish I had one of those. Isn’t that the best non-Overgoat stat boost form a pet?

The result and reward for the first branch have changed a few times, and a new line of text has been added on each time. Hatching your crab is a real great idea go do that right now.
Don’t know if robbing has changed at all. Maybe that’s how you get a mirrorcatch box?

Well, then does anybody actually have a Mirror-catch box? If I missed out because of the Cheery Man, I’ll have his smiling head.

[quote=Spacemarine9]The result and reward for the first branch have changed a few times, and a new line of text has been added on each time. Hatching your crab is a real great idea go do that right now.
Don’t know if robbing has changed at all. Maybe that’s how you get a mirrorcatch box?[/quote]

I DON’T HAVE A CRAB :[

…which, considering how much I sleep around, is frankly astonishing.
edited by The Incorrigible Raconteur on 3/1/2013

The light’s starting to fade now. Doubtful there’ll be any more changes at this point?

[quote=Spacemarine9]The result and reward for the first branch have changed a few times, and a new line of text has been added on each time. Hatching your crab is a real great idea go do that right now.
Don’t know if robbing has changed at all. Maybe that’s how you get a mirrorcatch box?[/quote]

I tried robbing again (although before the Carapace option was available) and it gave the same effect.

So…does anyone know what a Mirrorcatch Box is, or is it another mystery of the Neath?

EDIT: New option!

The ground beneath your feet is trembling, very slightly. This will use up your Putting the Pieces Together: the Taste of Lacre.
edited by Twoflower on 3/1/2013

First branch seems to have changed again in text only, just gave a searing enigma again even though the intro text changed.

A sizzle and a crack!

If you hold up your Crustacean, it evolves!

Your Crustacean breaks open like an egg. Something smaller wriggles free from within. Something that giggles.

You now have 1 x Gilded Crustacean

Anyone got lacre: putting together the pieces 7? Now’s your chance to make use of it! option just appeared.

Oooh, more Lacre-related insight!

dreadful surmise get!

Wow…
It’s amazing: Watchful -1, Persuasive +1, Dangerous +6!

Aaaaaaand a dreadful surmise for my Lacre. Too bad I have no crustacean though.