Sunlight?

The mirrorcatch box option now has an ‘impossible!’ next to the unlock option - so I guess it’s impossible right now, haha.

I’m holding on to my last 10 actions, constantly refreshing the page to be sure I don’t miss any new options.

Mirrorcatch box and the crustacean just got Impossible! tagged.

And the options are locking as we speak… Crustacean is now Impossible, as is Mirror Box.

I’d love to buy some more Nex to refresh my actions, but it won’t let me. Huh.

I just know that we’re going to be punished for hold on to our actions.

Did literally anyone find that box?

DO CLATHERMONT NOW!

A twist in your tale! You are now Impossible!.

[quote=Spacemarine9]i cashed out my actions for the elemental secret i sure do hope they don’t decide to spring a secret 12000-echo item for the last minute, that’d suuuuuck

nobody knows what a mirrorcatch box is yet, eh?[/quote]
Nope. But hey, new items! So the Bazaar is where the Earth places the darkest parts of her…I’m not sure if all this makes me more sympathetic to the Bazaar and the Masters, or not…

I just used up my last 10 actions on the watching option–new text (echoed to my Journal), but no new items. Wish I hadn’t gotten jumpy…hoping I didn’t waste them…

I opened another page to buy my Nex, and then spent a few anxious seconds clicking “spend it” “spend it” “spend it”… but it did work. Good luck.

help i’m impossible what the hell

all shall be well and all shall be well.

All shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.

Where have we heard that before?

[quote=bjorntfh]DO CLATHERMONT NOW!

A twist in your tale! You are now Impossible!.[/quote]

:(
Wish I had more high-level stuff so I could play with having that…

Quick! Join the Dilmun Club and find the Watchmaker’s Daughter!

WHAT AM I

All options except for “bask in the light” are now gone.

Damn, missed out on becoming impossible.

[quote=bjorntfh]DO CLATHERMONT NOW!

A twist in your tale! You are now Impossible!.[/quote]

I am now impossible! but the other options have all disappeared, apart from the 10-action ‘bask’ storylet. This is all a bit bizarre.

Yes, another Impossible Player! Behold, we are unstoppable!