Social Goals: an Organizing

In 40 minutes Failbetter will be live on Twitch at Twitch - if you’re able, even if you don’t have an account, head on over and let’s see if we can meet this social goal too! We only need 200 concurrent views. :)
edited by Barselaar on 2/3/2017

(Bumping, excuse the double post it’s for a good reason I promise: live now. Come one, come all!)
edited by Barselaar on 2/3/2017

And done! :D

Yay, I was just gonna say that too!

New goals: 200 total skin Correspondence (we already beat 100!)
and 25 baked cakes inspired by Fallen London, Sunless Sea, or Sunless Skies. BUT they have to have been made during this kickstarter campaign, not old cake pics being reused!

EDIT: I’ll go through the original post and edit these in plus check off what we’ve done when I get home later. Keep up the good work, friends!
edited by Cthonius on 2/3/2017

A pity, I only have brownie mix on hand… I wonder if themed brownies would be valid. Or maybe I can make a brownie cake of some sort.

11 brownies - each decorated/shaped to represent one of the Masters.

Plus the remaining crumbs of another, Eaten, brownie.

I wonder if a cake decorated with Correspondence Sigils would burst into flames…

Another Twitch in around 15 minutes Twitch

They need 300 viewers to meet another social goal

Only 91 to go! Visit twitch even if you don’t have an account!

Don’t forget the Twitch today. Need 300 viewers.

When is the twitch?

You missed it, but we made it and several other goals! (Character creator will be released, next social goal involves a hat)

Nice!

Not much, but I just emailed in a bit of fanart based on Orient Express posters.

edited by Mordaine Barimen on 2/20/2017

[quote=Mordaine Barimen]Not much, but I just emailed in a bit of fanart based on Orient Express posters.

I say, could you make that a tad smaller?

Sorry. A smaller version has now been put in the spoiler.

Getting 30 people to play sunless seas on twitch at once shouldn’t be hard, let’s just get a date and time that would work and go from there!

Cake?

[quote=Estelle Knoht]Cake?
[/quote]

Ooh, is it a well? Is there a Mr Eaten drowned in the…stuff… in the middle?
You know, come to think of it, considering who made the cake, maybe I don’t want to think of what is in that cake.;)