Snowbound?

Took the Masters option, echo’d the result in profile. The one I got seems different from the one linked above.

I think there are four possible results, depending on Airs; two from last year and two new this year. The only difference is the bonus reward item (besides the Living Story) and the text, I think; the main effects are roughly the same.

I counted five. However, one appears to require a certain object that I presume was only available last Christmas.

There is an option under the bucket of neath snow that I don’t recall seeing last time. It requires taste of lacre 5 and a dreadful surmise and is about feeding it to wild boars. Does anyone know what this option does?

I’m not sure, but I’ve read that it doesn’t use the Dreadful Surmise upon success.

For some lacre you get a dangerous challenge and, if you succeed, a searing enigma. The text is echoed to my profile.

[quote=circe]For some lacre you get a dangerous challenge and, if you succeed, a searing enigma. The text is echoed to my profile.[/quote]A Searing Enigma? Are you so certain? When I fed the boar a while back, it was an Antique Mystery I gained.

The good thing of the boar is that it increases significantly The taste of Lacre (at least I went up to 8, and I’m pretty sure I had 6 before)

Now you’ve got me doubting my memory but I’m almost certain that it was a Searing Enigma, Saharan. But I just used another bucket of Lacre and got an Antique Mystery so was probably wrong, unless the reward is variable.[li]
edited by circe on 12/21/2013

I’ve done the boor at least three times and received a mystery for each. Can’t speak to it’s having been changed, though.

I got a Mystery too. Also “Putting the Pieces Together: the Taste of Lacre hasn’t changed, because it’s lower than 15” Damn, and here I hoped for an increase…
Maybe what you get depends on your Taste of Lacre?

The more I think about it the more likely it is that I had it wrong. Sorry.