Snowbound?

Didn’t know it was broken so thanks for telling me, should be working now.

I can confirm that outstanding invitations to clear out snow from last year still work perfectly. I am an extremely patient shoveler.

I got an interesting Masters option, too! One I haven’t seen before. (on Middy, echoed it)

I wish I’d picked the Master! It seems so intriguing. But I only have 38 Fate, and I was a little leery of using it all right there.

You can use it next time it comes up if you like.

Well it seems to have come up again already. I’ll be sure to pick the Master this time.

Just checking, is this a once only storylet, or is it likely to come up lots of times over the next couple of weeks so I can choose different options?

It’ll happen once a week until January.

Sorry, yeah I just saw that - I’m sure that information wasn’t there the first time I looked at the storylet!

I can’t decide whether to use Fate or not… I have no idea what the outcome would be seeing as this is my first Christm

Sorry, yeah I just saw that - I’m sure that information wasn’t there the first time I looked at the storylet!

I can’t decide whether to use Fate or not… I have no idea what the outcome would be seeing as this is my first Christmas in the Neath! I might wait until next week…[li]

A strange idiosyncrasy - my 5-action option to clear it myself requires Dangerous 147. My partner’s requires Dangerous 90!
edited by Elnara on 12/15/2013

I think that option’s unlock requirement is set to your base dangerous. I have no idea why; it seems to defeat the purpose.

They seem to be doing some more stuff based on base stats lately. The new cap-limit unlock (the upgrade for PoSI) uses base as well.

It does make sense to do so to prevent people from reaching something prematurely via tons of equipment.

It’s nice that the Master option text changed for this year. ^^ Makes me glad to have spent the Nex despite having 2 of the rewards already.

Awesome! As far as i read there are at least 4 different options of the fate-locked storylet (Mr.Pages, Mr.Fires, Mr.Wines and… Sara, which one do you think it was yours? Cups?)

Probably Mr Cups, yeah. ^^

So how do you get additional pails of lacre? Or do you?[li]
edited by Dr. Hieronymous Alloy on 12/16/2013

Last year, you were able to shovel out other people’s paths, which gave both parties a pail of lacre. That option doesn’t seem to have shown up this year yet though.
You can also buy a pail from the Urchins on their opp card, but that will need urchins 20 and FIVE storm threnodies which is a ludicrous price hike compared to last year. There might be other ways to get them when Mr Sacks comes along, too, but who knows how that’ll go?
edited by Spacemarine9 on 12/16/2013

Is there anything in particular worth doing with the snow? I kind of want to make a crab, but the odds seem abysmal using a talkative rattius faber.

I don’t think the one who lost the bet was Fires. Pretty sure that was Spices.