Sixth Coil Clues

So for planning to enter the sixth coil: Three of the items are spelled out clearly where to get them, and i figured out pretty quickly that “find the missing woman” meant literally play the missing woman carousel in wilmot’s end. but the final item, the sealing insight, I cannot figure out how to get. Anyone got an idea?

1 Like

have you tried the cave of the nadir, or irem? those are my ideas.

It’s The Stacks, from Firmament II.

Quick question: can you get it while still being on the last batch of Clues? Seeing how I will have to go there anyway, might as well do both at once.

Edit: you can’t.

1 Like

So for the Stacks Clue, it’d seem the information in the doc was wrong (it has since been edited anyways): any run will do. Even if I had to clear my hands three times to even draw the proper card.

1 Like

Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but is there a deadline to complete the clues?

I have 6/7 clues with Arbor remaining. But I gather I’ll need to wage war on the side of the cats before entering Arbor to get that clue. I’m about to start the fifth stage of a war in alliance with the fingerkings, and even if I get the weekly board meeting on side to finish that pronto, I’ve got another whole campaign ahead of me.

I assume the sixth coil awaits no matter what? But I don’t want to waste time chasing the final clue if I can’t do it before an imminent cut-off point.

The current phase looks like it’s multiple days of progress away from being completed. Maybe around a week. So you have time.

On the other hand, you should consider that maybe it’s ok to skip that clue. I’m normally a hardcore completionist but decided to leave 2 clues incomplete in the last batch and go to the next event stage instead. As long as you have 7 total across the 5 batches you get all mechanical rewards, and 21 maxes out the useless vanity quality.

7 Likes

I did every non-Fate and non-Ambition clue. Except Arbor. And when I decided to progress the story - guess what was the first card drawn? Yes, THAT card.

3 Likes
3 Likes

RNG gods are fickle. Get used to many feelings from this game.

That’s a great idea to set up a thread like this! Sharing hints is definitely helpful for those who might be stuck. Thanks for taking the lead with the first two clues. :sweat_smile: