Ship Names

It used to just be The Horizon, but eventually, once all my captains ended up going to the same place, it became the Final Horizon.

My next ship will be called the UZZ Enterprise, with Captain Jam-Luc Lickerad at the helm.

Why?

You know why. Well, okay you don’t. And to be honest, neither do I.

Captain Celian named his ship as &quotFire Linker&quot to memorize the ancient era of fire.

My captain sailed succesively aboard The Fluke, The Star of Judgement and ultimately on Dawn’s Light as a reminder of the great powers lurking beyond the shores of London…

A cargo cruiser called &quotThe Honey Dream.&quot

The Inexplicably Moreish.

It was a curious bout of foresight on the part of Captain Finnbar Boscombe Regis, whose dark-ringed, sunken eyes told the tale of one far too well-acquainted with the horrors of the Neath. Yet on land he was out of his element, floundering like a blindfish on wet cobblestones. The draw of the zee was irresistible, irrepressible, forever calling him back like some ethereal mistress. People often asked what drew him back to the dark watery expanse time and time again. Treasures? Thrills? The joy of intellectual conversations with fastidious tigers?
‘Oh no,’ he would always say, with a subtle but well-rehearsed shrug. ‘I think I’ve just become set in my ways. My father always warned me this day would come.’
edited by Mr K on 10/13/2016

I’ve a penchant for ‘Neathy Comet’