Serpentine Arrangements. Bribe some voters.

Kylestien, i’ll give you 30 silver coins in order to betray your candidate to the Bishop.

And we’ll feast, oh, we’ll feast, 3 times with Black wing absinthe.

Passionario: If you meaning the technical sense, Can you even give a second chance to Jenny mechanically? And if you mean the metaphorical version of my selling my vote, technically I have not betrayed her. Yet.

Andrea: Hrrrrm… I must admit I do like the irony in taking 30 Silver Coins for betrayal. And I do like rooting for the underdog.

(OOC note: I am ligitimatly not quite sure how to judge this. Both offers are interesting and one is higher, but at the same time I don’t want to exclude other offers of offend the other party. A part of me wants the interesting offer and part wants pure profit. It leads to a conundrum when judging.)
edited by Kylestien on 7/13/2016

Yershua: Campaigner level 8 (will edit as it increases), currently Bishop, bidding closes Friday 8pm PST. Accepts only screenshots of you raising your levels of Liberation of Night (change points are not considered). Prudery results in a -2 penalty for Jenny supporters. Bidding starts at 3 levels.
edited by TheThirdPolice on 7/14/2016
edited by TheThirdPolice on 7/15/2016

With the 48 hours pretty much up, I have decided to take on Passionarios offer, since my vote was already with Jenny and this saves me some fate. I have provided the proof of the deed on my mantlepeice and my vote shall remain with her.

However, there had better be one hell of a scandelous party in celebration and I had best be invited.

Payment sent, petal. Glad to have you still with us.

I would also like to say sorrry to the other bidder Andrea Seraphni. If you would like to know why i refused your offer in the end, know it was not out of malice. As it turns out I have seveal real life social gatherings to go to which require money, and therefore I feel it prudent to take the option that does not cost me fate. I apologise if you felt jilted, and I certantly hope the symbol you sent me was not for enemies. Or at least it is not now.

That’s really darling on your behalf, Kylestien’s Player - don’t worry about it - as a player i’m a good loser, as character i just took the occasion to interact, if you like.

By the way, just to know - is in the rules that one should use the fate options when changing candidates? Actually i was thinking that one was just required to change it (with the half-level option).

[quote=Andrea Serafini]That’s really darling on your behalf, Kylestien’s Player - don’t worry about it - as a player i’m a good loser, as character i just took the occasion to interact, if you like.

By the way, just to know - is in the rules that one should use the fate options when changing candidates? Actually i was thinking that one was just required to change it (with the half-level option).[/quote]

I was always intending for it to be the free half-career change. That’s why I did the advanced accounting (Career+Notability) for Votes.

Yershua, I enlist you for the Contrarian! 3 towards the liberation of the night (most likely conversion actions just because I’m not to well versed with other ways to find them).

[quote=Andrea Serafini]
By the way, just to know - is in the rules that one should use the fate options when changing candidates? Actually i was thinking that one was just required to change it (with the half-level option).[/quote]

Ideally we will develop a system and have well organized bribery but it is going to be over in a few days so…?

We may recreate this for the second year, with tighter rules are more specifics.

Ding ding ding, you’re the winner! Post a screenshot of the before and after (e.g. Liberation of Night 5 —> LoN 8) and I will use the Fate option to switch over all my support to the Contrarian, and continue to work for him subsequently.

Ding ding ding, you’re the winner! Post a screenshot of the before and after (e.g. Liberation of Night 5 —> LoN 8) and I will use the Fate option to switch over all my support to the Contrarian, and continue to work for him subsequently.[/quote]

I am currently out of Action Points but I do see my offer was accepted! I will respond with proof of payment to you within 24 hours. Is this fair?

Ah. A bit of a problem here (hence the double post). I had made my bid 2 days ago (on the 14th). There’s an edit on Third Walker’s post dated on the 15th. I do not know what is changed but I do not remember the original post mentioning levels - and consequently not considering CP, which would have clued me in further.

This is partly my misunderstanding: I had thought that LoN was straight points like adrift in a sea of misery. So 3 actions = 3. I’ll be able to compile with what I was expecting to do (3 actions, with screenshots to show it) but that’s not going to fit what you’ve now clarified.

I ask that I be granted an extra 24 hours (i.e., I complete the 3 levels requested by 6PM EDT on Monday, June 17th). That puts you very close to the deadline of the 18th, but as I now need to do about 10 times as many actions as I was expecting, I cannot promise it sooner. I would in fact prefer to withdraw my bid altogether, but I will honor it if requested.

May I request next year that auctioneers not edit after the first bid has been made?

The only edits I made were to change my Campaigner level as it increased in-game. Wording was always the same.

I won’t hold you to anything (I’m just having a bit of fun), but how about a compromise: you screenshot 3 actions (not levels), and I use the non-Fate option to convert my support, losing half of it.

[quote=TheThirdPolice]The only edits I made were to change my Campaigner level as it increased in-game. Wording was always the same.

I won’t hold you to anything (I’m just having a bit of fun), but how about a compromise: you screenshot 3 actions (not levels), and I use the non-Fate option to convert my support, losing half of it.[/quote]

I must have misremembered - pardon me and thank you for your understanding. And your offer is more than fair - I’ll PM you the results today.

The Fix was in. You work from afar, and what you do for your cause is… just? You found your contacts, shadowy as they were, well hidden from your usual, more… respectable fare. And now, the final exchange was made, with those contacts from your last visit to the Tomb Colonies assisting with the final exchange.

&quotThe light is gone. Only the sound remains.&quot

My soul lightens despite the bribe. The Bishop’s records had far too many devils in the details. And what a, hm, jovial fellow.