Serpentine Arrangements. Bribe some voters.

[quote=Vavakx Nonexus]The Contrarian has a new advisor in the form of February, of the Calendar Council, and is secretly giving away his campaign funds to the other candidates. The Bishop is going to reveal a list of all the soulless peeps, and got some more info about his past romance (or non-romance. Can’t be certain.) with the poet.[/quote]Hmm, that’s what I knew before coming into this thread; none of those strikes me as anything corrupt. Hence getting confused by Kylestien’s statement, wondered if there was some nuances I missed. Might be just differing levels of political distaste then?

Well, I started this because I do not feel comfortable with any of the candidates as they are. In terms of corruption, each candidate has quite an amount of fixers on their side, and those are basically part-time blackmailers.

This pretty much sums it up for me. I’'ve gone though supporting all three and with the new revelations of each I decided &quotscrew it if I can sell my soul why not my votes too?&quot Heck, I WOULD have switched to Contrarian simply because I keep switching, but then Feburary took over and i went **** that.

2 Surprise Packages and a set of First City Coins on Vavakx.
2 Sets of Second Chances and a Fate gift of campaign materials on Kylestien.
2 Starveling Cats on Yrsthgrathe.

All for Jenny, petals.

[quote=Passionario]2 Surprise Packages and a set of First City Coins on Vavakx.

All for Jenny, petals.[/quote]

Passionario: always knows how to make something worth my time.

3 Starveling Cats on Yrsthgrathe.
For the Bishop! Let’s make things a little interesting.

[quote]2 Sets of Second Chances and a Fate gift of campaign materials on Kylestien.

A interesting offer and the best part is I would not even have to do anything! XD

48 hours for anyone interested in making a better offer.
edited by Kylestien on 7/12/2016

Say, Passionario, can I have a Starveling Cat for not switching my 20 ranks in Campaigning from Jenny? I expect there’s no harm asking…

Only part-time because in addition to blackmail some good old-fashioned bribery and the occasional protection-racket are required as well. Oh, and, just occasionally – very rarely – one needs to stand near and be seen to desperately reach for a previously-loyal acquaintance as they accidentally tumble off a bridge . . . . six or seven times.

There’s ever so much more to fix than just blackmail…

[quote=Passionario]2 Surprise Packages and a set of First City Coins on Vavakx.

Ah, I can’t compete with that :D

That said, I personally think vote buying using the very very very limited means of player-to-player transfer in the game is a hilarious concept, which is why I’m indulging in it.

Only half an hour remains until the end of the first bidding. If anyone can defeat Passionario’s 2 Packages and 1 Coins, make sure to do it now. As only 30 minutes remain.

[quote=Parelle]Ah, I can’t compete with that :D

That said, I personally think vote buying using the very very very limited means of player-to-player transfer in the game is a hilarious concept, which is why I’m indulging in it.[/quote]

As someone said, bribing players to your candidate’s side is a hillarious and awesome idea, and should totaly be a part of next year’s festivities.

…Although I’m not sure how it would work in game. The point is somewhat to offer a interesting price but you can’t really do that with a option to give limited options.

The 18 hours originally set by me have passed. Passionario has my vote until the end of this election.
edited by Vavakx Nonexus on 7/19/2016

Sent. Glad to you have you with us, petal.
edited by Passionario on 7/12/2016

I have done as agreed, Passionario. Pleasure doing business with you.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Vavakx~~Nonexus

Note: Package #1 contained 18 Correspondence Plaques, and #2 contained a variety of wines.
edited by Vavakx Nonexus on 7/12/2016

Thank you, Hark DeGaul.
Your cats are so splendiferous starveling, no sane townsman could consider declining them. Indeed they are so marvelously wonderfully satisfiable, I feel impelled to send you some coins as a token of my sincere appreciation.

Parelle, excellent poem. Sorry, only almost enough to bribe an incorruptible individual like myself, but I am humbled by your deeds on my behalf.
So I will send you a bag of coins too. It’s the least I can do.

Excellent! You’re making the right choice, or at least a profitable choice. In the end there isn’t much difference.

[quote=Ysrthgrathe]Thank you, Hark DeGaul.
Your cats are so splendiferous starveling, no sane townsman could consider declining them. Indeed they are so marvelously wonderfully satisfiable, I feel impelled to send you some coins as a token of my sincere appreciation.

Parelle, excellent poem. Sorry, only almost enough to bribe an incorruptible individual like myself, but I am humbled by your deeds on my behalf.
So I will send you a bag of coins too. It’s the least I can do.[/quote]

[li]

Most kind, most kind. My pen is at your service; my vote is for the Contrarian.

Just a reminder regarding my vote with 26 hours left: I have 13 right now, and while it LOOKS like Passionario’s offer cannot be beaten due to the fate gift, I would hate for people to feel that leaves them out the running. If you make a more interesting offer it can be so. It does not neccicarily have to be bigger. It DOES however have to grasp my interest more. Which will still be hard considering the offer Passionario makes itself is a interesting one.
edited by Kylestien on 7/13/2016

I’ll give you second chances so that you can give one to Jenny. It’s only fair.