September ES: Where You and I Must Go

If you’re tempted, you know what you need to do.

Tell me what happens.[li]

We have terror here! How nice to see it outsside of SS! Also, it is bringing some unpleasant memories…

Terror!!!

Awesome! I am so glad to hear all us FL people will need to learn to deal with Terror!

(I’m so excited I’m simply full of exclamation points!!! SEE!!!)

Apparently there is an Easter egg!
edited by genesis on 8/25/2016

[quote=absimiliard]Terror!!!

Awesome! I am so glad to hear all us FL people will need to learn to deal with Terror!

(I’m so excited I’m simply full of exclamation points!!! SEE!!!)[/quote]
It’s actually kind of perfect for anyone who has zailing stuff as part of their character - all the lore and exploration…
The Terror is a side bonus. XD

I loved this. I thought this was fab, and I’m super excited for some of the most appropriate in-character hijinks ever in the rest of this season’s stories.
edited by Barselaar on 8/25/2016

Hey, guys. Will the storylet ‘An Exceptional Season: Visit Breakwater House’ last active until the end of month for a non-exceptional? I can’t help myself but to farm free items there but i need to farm for other things elsewhere!

I’m liking the story in this ES so far, but the artificial action-sink of having to climb up to the wreck every time you want to do anything is just tedious.

Well, it will remain open at least three more months for EF, so…maybe?

I am so gosh darned excited for a zee based season :D

Yeah, mechanistically, it is a bit of hit and miss.

I did it. How could I not? If you want the results I can pm in a few hours after work, or check a person’s echoes, but if you’re not sure whether or not to do so as well I’ll at least give my reaction, my impression to it below.

Mechanically, the meal was not worth it. Not even to advance my seeking. Little benefit. But plot wise, writing wise? I savored every bite.

I suspect more such choices await me. More to consume. More.

My wife and I have been pondering and talking all morning about the potential behind this season being linked more than just abstractly. :)!!!

They almost always come out on the last Thursday of the month[/quote]

Oh I know they come out on Thursdays but usually around noon or 1PM for me, not 4AM in the morning.

I could be mistaken though and just bitter I pre-emptively spent all my actions.

Oh wow, just spent my first night on the lifeburg. This story is chilling, I love it.

I’m loving this one so far. I’ve often wished we would see a little more of the zee (outside of Sunless Sea). I’m particularly enjoying delving into a little more detail with these terrible ice bergs. I’m particularly interested that…

…the life bergs seem to be linked in some way to the thief of faces.There’s a line from the survivor about how the lifeberg doesn’t die until you destroy/extract a shard of black glass which sounds like it might have something to do with the thief and Mount Nomad.

I’m also really liking the clear linking of the season’s stories. While I’ve also liked the previous season enders they tended to be linked together by the barest of threads.
edited by An Individual on 8/25/2016

Damn, I seem to have missed content by (minor mechanics spoiler)

not letting Terror rise high enough. At least I assume that’s where people’s ALL-CAPS echoes are coming from? Or I was supposed to go back after giving the Captain his funeral? Anyway: damn.

Afraid it was going back after the funeral.