Seeking a Chain Letter [Mr. Eaten's Calling Card]

I have finally Fasted and Meditated to a Foolish enough end, and now have a high enough SMEN level to get my own card, the list sort of became messy (or finished?), so I am not at all clear who is due a card, someone ask me for the card so I can send this monstrosity away.

I know not the status of the list, but my alt Nathaniel Grayborne is at SMEN 24 and would very much like to be added to the end of the list.

The list finished; I received the last card, but can’t actually use it for a month, so will pass it on to Guy when he returns to London.

I just received a card! Nate will put it to good use on his path to utter annihilation, and then send it forward to whomever needs it. Thank you for enabling his ill-fated demise!

I have a card to pass on to the next person, when the list comes back.

I’m the only person currently waiting. And it’s not very urgent for me at SMEN 11.

I’ve read through the requirements for Preparations and have rethought my silly plan to sell everything and go to the Island at SMEN 12, as it appears that no options will be unlocked by this (I was hoping there would be.)

So…you can always send it to me if no one else posts here asking for it before you go North.

I would also like my alt, Catherine Raymond, to be on the list, though she’s only at SMEN 9.

Who should I pass the original Mr Eaten’s calling Card to before I go? It should pass on from seeker to seeker for as long as possible.

Er, one of two choices I suppose?

A. Some terribly important and worthy Seeker with deep connections to the community.

B. Myself, as I’m at the top of the list.

I suspect the “terribly important and worthy” Seekers have long since departed FL for the NORTH. I’m okay with Teaspoon getting NiteBrite’s card, even though my Seeking alt has probably been in Fallen London for longer than Teaspoon, because Teaspoon is likely to leave for the North first, given how much I play my alt.

I’ve had you at the top of my own listing for a while, and Teaspoon was listed as ineligible, so I shipped a Card your way. I had the materials for another burning a hole in my pocket (although, in retrospect, that might have been all the candles I had in there). My condolences for this weighty burden.

Teaspoon, if you don’t have one, the list now contains – as far as I’m aware – only you.

I’m working on making another card so I can send out the one I’ve currently got, but at this point we’re running too low on Seekers posting in search of them to need many more. Convince your friends to Seek the Name. Tell them all the cool kids are doing it. Spread the disease.

I don’t have one; my Watchful needs grinding up before I can have receive one again (which I will probably do by locking myself into Hunter’s Keep for a few weeks, so I can try for Searing Enigmas while I’m about it).

So, will be back.

Parabuteo, do you mind if I send you my calling card? It looks like the list may be empty when I go north. (And why not get it for free instead?)

edited by suinicide on 8/21/2016

If you’re headed North soon, I can try and rehome the one I’ve got real quick and take yours just to keep it in circulation – I’m having trouble giving these things away quick enough to keep up with the rate of production! It’s almost like people don’t want to run screaming towards oblivion or something? I don’t understand.

Currently Seeking a card for Jack~of~Smiles, and for Jack~of~Chimes. They both have plenty of enigmas and Matthew-quantities of materials each, in readiness for sharing the terrible burden. Both at Seeking 22 now.

EDIT: Received, twice! Oh dear oh dear…
edited by Shalinoth on 8/22/2016

mlg4fl is at SMEN 14 a little early for a card but if it’s that or letting it go to waste I’ll be happy to have one, I can be at the end of the line though

Ignore the profile link in my sig, it’s my new non-SMEN character.
edited by Amalgamate on 8/22/2016
edited by Amalgamate on 8/22/2016

Since Jack of smiles kept trying to convince sunnytime to seek, they have been rewarded with a card.

I’ve just shipped one to Smiles, so what remains of the list is:
Teaspoon (currently ineligible), Jack~of~Chimes, mlg4fl

And right now I’m open to holding a card for anybody who’s headed North but can’t fob it off on anybody else.

e: Oh, dang, did we BOTH ship them to Smiles?? You may have to redistribute accordingly, Shalinoth!
edited by Parabuteo on 8/22/2016
edited by Parabuteo on 8/22/2016

Agh! Smiles now owns 2 cards. I … can probably send the spare to Chimes? Or must the Sender be higher Seeking?

Thanks, both of you mad hatters. In due time, t’error will be shared. :D :D