Seeking a Chain Letter [Mr. Eaten's Calling Card]

I’ve got my own calling card now, so I no longer need assistance. I’ll send mine along once I’m done with it, whenever that is, ha.

Drowning my secrets is so expensive, I’d love a Eaten calling card. Would send it on once I was done of course.

I’d love a calling card, I’m at SMEN20 and am running dangerously low on funds. I will buy my own calling card the second I hit 29 so the card gets passed on. Thanks in advance!

Edit: I’m at SMEN25 now so I won’t be needing that card. I’ll pass on my own card if I can afford another.
edited by ggscv on 7/15/2016

I could use a card should anyone see one freed up any time soon. But no rush. A reckoning can be postponed – a little while, anyway. As is the custom, I’ll send along any cards I can once I’m done with them, of course.

I am currently in possession of A Card.

Didn’t realize untill 2 days after, currently making preparations for my fasting.

Will send on once damned.

I would very much like a calling card, should one become available. I can be reached at: http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Askebaske

Suinicide would appreciate a card. And anyone who would like to be betrayed can message me as well.

Finally got my SMEN level above 29, so I can send along the card I got from Guy Scrum!

If I followed this thread correctly, the next players to receive a card should be Parabuteo, then Askebaske, then suinicide, right?

Card sent to Parabuteo (good luck out there!). Working on getting another…

I see I haven’t previously mentioned here that my alt, Catherine Raymond, would greatly appreciate a card. She will pass it on as soon as she’s able. If she receives 2 or more, she will pass both on when she’s able (and when she has used the one she needs). But there’s no rush in sending it to her; she’s still only at 7 SMEN and she doesn’t intend to try to advance her SMEN quality until her Watchful is fully healed (she’s at 154 without modifiers now).
edited by cathyr19355 on 7/21/2016

(I don’t actually know how to send a card along to someone, can someone tell me? I am super-close to being done with Winking Isle.)

Can you click the card in your inventory? It’s been a while since I’ve had one, but I think that’s how it used to be passed on.

I’ll check when I leave Winking Isle!

Yes: click in inventory. Sent to Askebaske – I don’t have any more Enigmas so I can’t generate another.
edited by an_ocelot on 7/21/2016

I just sent my last card to LawrenceKeyworth. Now all that’s left is to get in my ship and head North. Or, maybe I’ll stick around for a couple of months so that I can have a heptagoat companion… I’m rather reluctant to see my character meet his end.

FYI, the seeking road disappears once you make your final preparations, so make sure you’ve asked the question you want to ask before you go. I guess I’ll be finding out about this salt fellow rather than grieving, but I was torn between those two choices anyways, so no big loss.

I would very much like a card when one becomes available. I would of course pay it forward when able.

Thank you, Guy Scrum and good tidings for your last days with us!

I’ll send the card along to the next person below me in thread once I’m done with the Isle - if you are above me in the queue and haven’t gotten a card yet, let me know here so you don’t get skipped over!

I am at SEM 22 and have the enigmas needed as well as enough cash to buy the proscribed materials, if someone will send me a card I will gladly return my 2nd card to the wild once I hit 29, as well as the 1st if/when I approach the end.
Edit: I believe the order is Askebaske, then suinicide, then Cathrine, then elvor, then me. My account is located at http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Guy~Wegener
edited by Guy Dudeman on 7/23/2016

Delmar would certainly appreciate a card if possible! He’ll definitely be passing it right back along once he hits 28, and will contribute his own card to the thread when he hits North (plus an extra if he has Nadir/Fidgeting luck).

I would just like to thank An_Ocelot for his card, and say that I am currently happily RNGing away on Winking Isle. When I decide to return to the mainland I will send along my card to the next in line.

her card

Hey, the wiki says you only need Seeking at 7 to receive the card, is that right? It looks to be a recently-created page.